PICS from the Komen Race, Evansville, IN

Marsha Mulvey
Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
As requested, I figured out how to download pictures from Saturday, 9/25. The only problem is that if you go to my "expressions" page, they appear from the bottom up. So...if you care to look, start at the bottom. I don't know how to put captions, so here's a brief description:

1. The survivors gathering at the stage. The "sea of pink" I described in my story. I chose this of several shots because it shows clearly a "brother in pink".
2. Between the survivors walk and the "race", I asked someone to take this photo of my group. Left to right we are: Rachel (my daughter), Paula (a friend), Zach (my son), me (Marsha), and Tomas (Rachel's boyfriend).
3. The starting line with the "1 Milers" gathering. The 5K participants had already started. Our Museum and the Ohio River are just off to my right.
4. People behind me continuing to gather. They extended back for blocks.
5. After walking 4 or 5 blocks, I held the camera up to show how many were in front of us.
6. and 7. My mother (Betty) joined us at Cracker Barrel so I took one picture and then she took one with me in it. Yes, we asked someone to take one of all of us together but it kind of showed the rafters instead of the people.lol

If you want to see the story, it is on Page 2 of the Discussion Boards. Hope you enjoy looking, we surely enjoyed the day.
Marsha

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    I did enjoy looking at your
    I did enjoy looking at your pics! What a great looking family you have Marsha! I am so proud of you and your family for walking for all of us!

Lex♥
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Alexis F said:

I did enjoy looking at your
    I did enjoy looking at your pics! What a great looking family you have Marsha! I am so proud of you and your family for walking for all of us!

Lex♥

great pics, looked like a
    great pics, looked like a great day!
    Lex love the tinkerbelle from the first your and Ritzy's always mesmerized me.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    carkris said:

great pics, looked like a
    great pics, looked like a great day!
    Lex love the tinkerbelle from the first your and Ritzy's always mesmerized me.

Thanks Carkris! I even keep
    Thanks Carkris! I even keep looking at tinkerbell waiting for her to finally push through that keyhole, but, she never does LOL

Lex♥
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Thanks Marsha,
    Loved the pictures.