Pinkpower
Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Posted pics of my various wigs. Hope to brighten someones day. Have fun

Comments

• Brooklynchele
    Brooklynchele Member Posts: 123
    Awesome pics!
    You look amazing with the red one. Did you buy them locally or did you order them? I bought one wig locally before my chemo and a baseball hat with hair and a few scarves. But I love your wigs - totally makes me want to explore it more. Any tips?
    Michele
  • Pinkpower

Awesome pics!
    You look amazing with the red one. Did you buy them locally or did you order them? I bought one wig locally before my chemo and a baseball hat with hair and a few scarves. But I love your wigs - totally makes me want to explore it more. Any tips?
    Michele

I got the red one and black
    I got the red one and black from the Cancer Society for free. And the third light brown I purchased at the mall and the 4th, light brown with highlights I got frm another breast cancer sister I met when we were both going thru radiation treatments together. She didnt like the way it looked on her so she gave it to me, so nice of her.
  • carriesoup
    carriesoup Member Posts: 144
    Pinkpower said:

I got the red one and black
    I got the red one and black from the Cancer Society for free. And the third light brown I purchased at the mall and the 4th, light brown with highlights I got frm another breast cancer sister I met when we were both going thru radiation treatments together. She didnt like the way it looked on her so she gave it to me, so nice of her.

i swear i'm computer literate! :)
    this may be a stupid question, but where are the pics? how to i get to them??
  • Pinkpower

i swear i'm computer literate! :)
    this may be a stupid question, but where are the pics? how to i get to them??

carrie, click on my picture,
    carrie, click on my picture, this will take you to my profile and click on expressions
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    The hot red head
    was my favorite although you're beautiful in all of them. thanks for sharing.

marge
  • cookie97
    cookie97 Member Posts: 200

The hot red head
    was my favorite although you're beautiful in all of them. thanks for sharing.

marge

Ooooh the hot redhead
    Wow, what a good look on you! Good choices on the two. I love my wigs I'm done and out the door in less than 15 minutes, amazing!!

Love and Peace,
    Edie
  • carriesoup
    carriesoup Member Posts: 144
    Pinkpower said:

carrie, click on my picture, this will take you to my profile and click on expressions

LOVE the short black one
    LOVE the short black one with the headband! they all are really cute though!
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Lupe your a hot
    Lupe your a hot redhead...but i like your hair the best!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Lupe,
    I love the red one the most! Actually, my favorite wig is my red one too. It isn't as cute as yours though. You can see it on my expressions page. Hugs, Jean
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Jean 0609 said:

Lupe,
    I love the red one the most! Actually, my favorite wig is my red one too. It isn't as cute as yours though. You can see it on my expressions page. Hugs, Jean

Lupe and Jean
    I LOVE your red wigs! They are so flattering on both of you!
    Linda
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Pinkpower said:

Love the pics of you! You
    Love the pics of you! You look great!