Breast Cancer Board So Much Better, and User Friendly

creampuff91344
creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I have posted three or four times on the Brain Cancer site on CSN, and have yet to have anyone anser my question. I wonder if they are just too sick to take time to be on this Board, or if they are just not as friendly as our b/c Board Members. Nonetheless, I have questions, and will have to find another outlet. Anyone with suggestion as to where I might find a Board related to Brain Cancer that will answer? I hate to not be able to get simple questions answered like I do on the Breast Cancer portion of CSN. Hugs, Judy

Comments

• Cindy Bear
    Cindy Bear Member Posts: 569
    HI
    Hi Judy. I am sorry to hear that. I visit several of the discussion boards and have found people to be very responsive (mother had uterine cancer, BIl had esoph cancer and a good friend has BC.) Maybe it just takes a little longer, depending on question?? or maybe the board just isn't as active...
    Have you ever been to inspire.com. I have read posts there but never replied to any. I noted that they have a brain tumor board, maybe you can get some info there. Good luck and I hope you find the answer to your question. Sorry if this double posts, having problems with my computer.
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    They probably don't have as
    They probably don't have as many people responding or they don't know how to answer.

This one seems to have a lot of replies for today but I haven't tried it out. Just found it by googling 'brain cancer message board'.

http://www.cancercompass.com/message-board/cancers/brain-cancer/1,0,119,5.htm
  • shy violet
    shy violet Member Posts: 167
    The folks that did the
    The folks that did the fantastic bc surgery on me was UCSF in California...they also have one of the largesr brain tumor research centers in the country...just google UCSF brain tumor research center... a great website and possible link to others...love, shy
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988

The folks that did the
    The folks that did the fantastic bc surgery on me was UCSF in California...they also have one of the largesr brain tumor research centers in the country...just google UCSF brain tumor research center... a great website and possible link to others...love, shy

Thank You
    Thanks to all who responded. I will try another Board to see if anyone can help. You girls are terrific. Hugs, Judy

P.S. Marcia, I love your new picture.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Thank You
    Thanks to all who responded. I will try another Board to see if anyone can help. You girls are terrific. Hugs, Judy

P.S. Marcia, I love your new picture.

Lets just face it we are
    Lets just face it we are awesome!!!!!!!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    carkris said:

Lets just face it we are
    Lets just face it we are awesome!!!!!!!

I agree
    we are amazing
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

I agree
    we are amazing

I like Marcias new picture
    I like Marcias new picture too
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    carkris said:

I like Marcias new picture
    I like Marcias new picture too

Thyroid Cancer .. Discussion is friendly ..
    I've also had my thyroid removed due to cancer - 20 something years ago, so I do frequent their board -- friendly, but not as active as our Breast Cancer forum.

CreamPuff .. I am sorry and hopeful that someone here will provide additional sites or links.

Marcia .. Love the new Picture .. You are so cute, and sweet!!!

Vicki Sam