Find out more about the Affordable Care Act ( medical insurance)

HeartofSoul
HeartofSoul Member Posts: 729 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
If you would like to find out more about the Affordable Care Act, you can visit our new consumer website HealthCare.gov, which has detailed information about how the new law will help you. It also lets you see all of your personalized health insurance options in one place, with just a few clicks of the mouse. And starting in October, it will also have basic pricing information, so you'll have information you need to make the right health insurance decision.

http://www.healthcare.gov/

Comments

• roseyposey333
    roseyposey333 Member Posts: 68
    thanks heartof soul
    the insurance is a whole other problem that cancer patients don't need to worry about, but seems like the insurance companies don't care. My Arimidex isn't covered by my insurance(I am lucky to have insurance) so it has been quite a financial burden. Don't understand why they don't cover such an important drug.

I will check out the site, thanks R
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

thanks heartof soul
    the insurance is a whole other problem that cancer patients don't need to worry about, but seems like the insurance companies don't care. My Arimidex isn't covered by my insurance(I am lucky to have insurance) so it has been quite a financial burden. Don't understand why they don't cover such an important drug.

Heartof soul .. A huge THANK YOU .. I'm going right
    on this site ....

Stength and Courage ...

Vicki Sam
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159

thanks heartof soul

RoseyPosey,
    Arimidex is now

RoseyPosey,

Arimidex is now available as a generic drug...it will cost you sooo much less if your Dr writes an RX for it as a generic. Hopes this helps!

Hugs,
    Chen♥