My thoughts about if you ever love tell me now

kickie
kickie Member Posts: 85
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
If you are ever going to love me, Love me now when I can know the sweet&tender feelings whichfrom true affections flow. Love me now While i am living, Do not wait until I'm gone and then have it chiseled in marble, Sweet words in ice cold stone. If you have tender loving thoughts of me, Please tell me now. If you wait until I'm sleeping, Never to awaken, There will be death between us, and i won't hear you then. So if you love me, even a little bit, Let me know it while I'm living So i can treasure it.

Comments

• Brooklynchele
    Brooklynchele Member Posts: 123
    Wow
    Where is that from or did you write that? I am bordering on speechless and sitting here with tears rolling down my face. It's so sad and yet so beautiful at the same time.
  • webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
    Love
    I love you Kikie, you are my warrior sister.
    Love and hugs....
    Alison
    Whats going on? or are you just reflecting?
  • kickie
    kickie Member Posts: 85

Wow
    Where is that from or did you write that? I am bordering on speechless and sitting here with tears rolling down my face. It's so sad and yet so beautiful at the same time.

Just my thoughts tonight and Thank you
    Didn't want anyone to be sad i am just great just reflecting and needing my son to know how i feel so i put my thought together and i think i will mail it to him.
  • Brooklynchele
    Brooklynchele Member Posts: 123
    kickie said:

Just my thoughts tonight and Thank you
    Didn't want anyone to be sad i am just great just reflecting and needing my son to know how i feel so i put my thought together and i think i will mail it to him.

Not sad
    in a bad way. More contemplative. Some people don't think about telling those they care about how they feel. Lost opportunities are such a waste. You are absolutely right. It's why I tell my boyfriend that he needs to get me flowers now because after I'm gone, I can't appreciate them. Thank you for posting :)