Chemo brain attacks

Gabe N Abby Mom
Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
So my brother in law is dealing with this beast on 3 fronts. His wife, his mom, and I are all currently battling the demon beast. So every family conversation always includes some kind of cancer discussion.

His latest story...his wife's support group is having some kind of social function. He is, of course, expected to attend. They're coming from different places, so he is to meet her there. Because he'll be meeting many people for the first time, he spends extra time and care on his appearance. And when he arrives....he's the only one not wearing pink because his wife forgot to tell him! Her only answer was "I guess chemo brain is a reality."

Comments

• shy violet
    shy violet Member Posts: 167
    LOL! But on the serious
    LOL! But on the serious side...a husband who will ATTEND a function and SUPPORTS his wife TRUMPS the overrated color of pink...love, shy
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138

LOL! But on the serious
    LOL! But on the serious side...a husband who will ATTEND a function and SUPPORTS his wife TRUMPS the overrated color of pink...love, shy

I agree with Shy, he still
    I agree with Shy, he still gets points for going! I have to be honest I have never really liked the color pink. I will buy it for my beautiful little granddaughter and that is about it :o) God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394

LOL! But on the serious

Pink
    I wouldn't too worried about the pink! What a fabulous man! I have a top-notch hubby myself and don't know if I'd have made it without him. God Bless, Alison
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Pink
    I wouldn't too worried about the pink! What a fabulous man! I have a top-notch hubby myself and don't know if I'd have made it without him. God Bless, Alison

Your brother in law - sounds like a keeper in my
    book .. with or without pink! Thanks for sharing this story, it brought a smile to my day.

Vicki Sam
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    He is definitely a keeper!
    He is definitely a keeper! Who cares about what he wears outside, it is definitely what's inside that counts! And he sounds like a jewel to me.