Im getting my butt kicked...so im finishing my fight!

jo jo
jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Im starting to get my butt kicked by my aunt...a little tough love to get me out of my stage i was in...well what ever she did its working. Im still grieving but at least im getting functional now. Plus i found something Stacy wrote me just a couple weeks before she passed away if you dont mind id like to share just part of it with you cuz i beleive it concerns all of us going thru bC.

Im so happy your still with us Misty Jo(thats my name)! I dont know what Id do if this world lost you. There would definately be a missing angel on earth but thank God you pulled thru by his grace and glory and you are beautiful as ever!

She wrote this after i took off my bandanas...To me this really hits home for all of us, this is making me want to finish my fight! Besides can you get dehydrated from so many tears? LOL! See im slowly gettin back there!

Ok since my arm was getting so painful i went to the doc's They said my shoulder has capsulated and now i have tendenitis in it to...ouchy! But i have to see another doc to get some tests going to make sure thats all it is...when it rains it pours huh? Stupid cancer!

Anyway i want to thank all of you for your support and putting up with a blubbering sobbing mess...it really ment alot to me....so again thank you!

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    You have a beautiful smile
    You have a beautiful smile in your photo and I bet you rarely lose it?? But we all need to vent and this is the right place for it. Just never stop fighting and vent all you want ;-)
  • Hubby
    Hubby Member Posts: 325
    A Wonderful Note
    Thank you for sharing it with us.

Hugs and Prayers

Bob
  • jamiegww
    jamiegww Member Posts: 384
    Glad to see you 'back in the fight' and the fight back in you!
    My heart goes out to you. I was worried when you posted that you didn't want to wake up. I'm so glad you have gotten past that and decided to keep fighting.

Hugs!
    Jamie
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    God Bless you Misty Jo and
    God Bless you Misty Jo and your family!! Thanks for sharing that note from your cousin.You shared how close the 2 of you were and it's tough to loose someone we love. She told you what we already know about you. Yes cancer is stupid and as long as we can fight it, we will fight it mightily and loudly. Fight it for your cousin and fight it for yourself.
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    natly15 said:

God Bless you Misty Jo and
    God Bless you Misty Jo and your family!! Thanks for sharing that note from your cousin.You shared how close the 2 of you were and it's tough to loose someone we love. She told you what we already know about you. Yes cancer is stupid and as long as we can fight it, we will fight it mightily and loudly. Fight it for your cousin and fight it for yourself.

Glad you are feeling better
    Glad you are feeling better and ready to fight. The words from your cousin are beautiful, thank you for sharing. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member

Glad you are feeling better
    Glad you are feeling better and ready to fight. The words from your cousin are beautiful, thank you for sharing. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

So glad you're doing better
    So glad you're doing better Jo Jo. Thanks for sharing the beautiful letter with us.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • shy violet
    shy violet Member Posts: 167
    Jo Jo we love you! Our
    Jo Jo we love you! Our prayers were with you...I am SO glad you are back on the board...
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    so happy to hear you are in the fight
    Dear JoJo,
    Thank you for sharing those words. It is a good reminder for all of us. Sorry you have to go through all of this sh@$. It really does stink. I am so glad you are back in the fight. We all go through days when we have our doubts about our strength to keep fighting and climb another obstacle. BC at times, seems to be a never ending series of obstacles to challenge us. Hang in there.
    Hugs, K
  • webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
    What a lovely woman!
    What a lovely woman you are, I have followed your posts and prayed for you and your aunt silently during my day on a regular basis. I have one sister. We have always been very close, talking daily even when we haven't lived in the same part of the country. I simply can not imagine your loss and admire your strength and am so happy to hear you say you are climbing back up on that damn horse cause there's a battle you have to win. May God bless you, keep you and comfort you. You go girl...
    Love and hugs,
    Alison
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi jo jo,
    Yes, cancer sucks! However, we have to fight back so it doesn't bring us down. Thanks for sharing your note from Stacy. It bought tears to my eyes. You were lucky to have her in your life. Hang in there girl. Hugs, Jean
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi jo jo,
    Yes, cancer sucks! However, we have to fight back so it doesn't bring us down. Thanks for sharing your note from Stacy. It bought tears to my eyes. You were lucky to have her in your life. Hang in there girl. Hugs, Jean

tough love
    Tough love from your aunt may be just what you needed at the moment. You've gone through a lot lately. Glad you're back in the fight. Though there was a pause, I don't believe you were ever out of it!
    Marsha
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    You had every right to vent!

That was a lot to go through. I'm glad you're putting your fightin' gloves back on.

And yes, I agree...stupid cancer!
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    So glad
    you're fighting spirit is coming back. It would be a little harder to do this without your help.

marge
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    JoJo so happy
    that with your aunt's encouragement you're able to move forward. Hope the shoulder issues get resolved. You don't need any more bc related problems. You will treasure the last words your cousin (sister) wrote you. You are a survivor and we are all behind you 100%.
    {{hugs}} Char