She's Here.......Isabella!

2»

Comments

• Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762

PM
    Jean, I finally figured out how to pm you and have sent a message to you. LOL, I kept leaving out the space between the Jean and the 0609. Premies I know; the computer not so much ;-)

CONGRATULATIONS GRANNY!
    As soon as possible we want to see pix!
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    Congratulations and Prayers
    Both are on their way to you and your family! I can only wish you as much joy with your Isabella as I have with my two granddaughters ( and I have a third one on the way as a Christmas present!) Granddaughters are priceless. She'll be fine and you'll be taking her on shopping trips to the mall before you know it!!!

Hugs, Sally
  • GayleMc
    GayleMc Member Posts: 311 Member

Congratulations and Prayers
    Both are on their way to you and your family! I can only wish you as much joy with your Isabella as I have with my two granddaughters ( and I have a third one on the way as a Christmas present!) Granddaughters are priceless. She'll be fine and you'll be taking her on shopping trips to the mall before you know it!!!

Hugs, Sally

Congratulations. Both of my
    Congratulations. Both of my granddaughters were preemies. A little bigger than your sweet Isabella. They are 9 and 11 now and it is amazing what can be done for the wee ones these days. I'm sure she's beautiful.
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    GayleMc said:

Congratulations. Both of my
    Congratulations. Both of my granddaughters were preemies. A little bigger than your sweet Isabella. They are 9 and 11 now and it is amazing what can be done for the wee ones these days. I'm sure she's beautiful.

Jean
    So happy for you, prayers continue. Isabella was my grandma's name (I love it). Congrats!
    Marsha
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Jean congrats
    on your first grandchild. She may be tiny but I'm sure oh so cute! Wishing all of you well and that the oxygen helps. I love the name too :-) I guarrantee my new granddaughter will be a lot bigger but nonetheless cute!
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    Congratulations Jean!! Yay
    Congratulations Jean!! Yay for baby girls :) Do you have pics of her on your FB yet? I'll have to check & see! I had 2 friends who had babies a little early last week..wishing health & happiness to baby & new mom & dad (and grandma!!)
    *hugs*
    heather
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Congratulations!
    New babies are so great. Try not to spoil her too much...lol.

Hugs to all
    Georgia
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462

Congratulations Jean!! Yay
    Congratulations Jean!! Yay for baby girls :) Do you have pics of her on your FB yet? I'll have to check & see! I had 2 friends who had babies a little early last week..wishing health & happiness to baby & new mom & dad (and grandma!!)
    *hugs*
    heather

Hi Heather,
    Yes, there are pictures on facebook. I'm going to try to put some on here, once I get some actual pictures. I took my son's pictures off Facebook & put them on my page. Hugs, Jean
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Jean im so happy for you im
    Jean im so happy for you im just sorry they had to bring her in like that...it can be scary i know cuz my son was born 6 weeks early and weighed 3 pounds and spent most of his first year in the hospital with lung issues. Its amazing how tiny they are compared to an average size baby...my son pretty much fit in the palm of my hand and the tinest butt checks i ever seen...hehe!
    Isabella is a beautiful name...congrads on your tiny new first grandbaby!
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    jo jo said:

Jean im so happy for you im
    Jean im so happy for you im just sorry they had to bring her in like that...it can be scary i know cuz my son was born 6 weeks early and weighed 3 pounds and spent most of his first year in the hospital with lung issues. Its amazing how tiny they are compared to an average size baby...my son pretty much fit in the palm of my hand and the tinest butt checks i ever seen...hehe!
    Isabella is a beautiful name...congrads on your tiny new first grandbaby!

That's wonderful!
    Enjoy her to the fullest!

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • Brooklynchele
    Brooklynchele Member Posts: 123
    Congrats!
    Jean, Here's wishing all the best for your new grandbaby! All the best for you and your family. And big hugs to you grandma!

Michele
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    roseann4 said:

Congratulations!
    New babies! It doesn't get better than that.

Roseann

Congrats on a beautiful
    Congrats on a beautiful granddaughter! Sending prayers for her!

Hugs, Debby
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    It's a GIRL!!
    Congrats jean,

so did you already buy her a ton of toys and clothes?

I love the tiny clothes and the smell of a baby.

Ayse
  • Giant Poodles
    Giant Poodles Member Posts: 79
    aysemari said:

It's a GIRL!!
    Congrats jean,

so did you already buy her a ton of toys and clothes?

I love the tiny clothes and the smell of a baby.

Ayse

Congrats
    congrats Jean,

It is so exciting to have a new life come into your life. It takes minds to fun place. I will pray from you and your family. Post pictures when you get them.
    Rhonda
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    sea60 said:

That's wonderful!
    Enjoy her to the fullest!

Hugs,

Sylvia

Congratulations Jean! Your
    Congratulations Jean! Your grandbaby will be just fine!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Snowkitty said:

Congrats
    O, isn't the first one great? Even though she is so tiny, modern medicine is wonderful.
    I just got one too. Congratulations & all the best to the new family.

Cindy

Congrats on the new little
    Congrats on the new little one! What a joy!

Hugs, Kylez
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294

Congrats
    congrats Jean,

It is so exciting to have a new life come into your life. It takes minds to fun place. I will pray from you and your family. Post pictures when you get them.
    Rhonda

congratulations
    I hope your baby granddaughter is doing well.
    hugs