surgery tomorrow and Today I promise to..

anaumann
anaumann Member Posts: 60 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Surgery tomorrow has me more agitated than normal, but reading your posts on: today I promise to...helped me feel better. Thanks for all the info, support and inspiration:)

Comments

• heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441
    you will be just fine!
    sending you positive thoughts, brave waves, and lots of prayers. remember, we will all be with you through this step of your journey.

hugs from heidi!
  • shy violet
    shy violet Member Posts: 167
    The Pink Warriors will be
    The Pink Warriors will be with you in spirit...try not to be agitated, it makes blood draws etc more difficult at time of surgery...I found a happy place and happy time in my mind and went to that place as I went into surgery...soon you will be an old hand at this and will have funny stories to share...God bless you, love. Shy
  • webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394

The Pink Warriors will be
    The Pink Warriors will be with you in spirit...try not to be agitated, it makes blood draws etc more difficult at time of surgery...I found a happy place and happy time in my mind and went to that place as I went into surgery...soon you will be an old hand at this and will have funny stories to share...God bless you, love. Shy

We'll be there with you!
    Try and thiink about good things, about when this is over, and your all healed and recovered. Know that many of us have been where your going and we cheer for you! You will be in my thoughts and prayers and I look forward to hearing how things went.
    God bless,
    Alison
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    All Positive thoughts
    go out to you tomorrow. We will all be there with you in spirit and I'm sending you prayers and hugs. Sally
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Ana
    Wishing you the best tomorrow on your surgery. Please post when you feel up to it and let us know how you're doing.
    Prayers & Hugz,
    Cat
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Praying that peace
    surrounds you.

God's blessing,

Sylvia
  • Kimosabe
    Kimosabe Member Posts: 43
    I always go into my own
    I always go into my own little zone before surgery - it relaxes me and makes everything easier for everyone. Just try to let go. Good luck!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Kimosabe said:

I always go into my own
    I always go into my own little zone before surgery - it relaxes me and makes everything easier for everyone. Just try to let go. Good luck!

Oh man my body is just
    Oh man my body is just getting over the bruising from being in the OR with Heidi and all the CSN sisters! It gets crowded. While you are asleep we will be there watching over you. best wishes for a good report and quick recovery. Write in when you feel like it!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Wishing
    you the best outcome at tomorrow's surgery. It's natural to have some pre jitters but know that we will all be with you in spirit to help you through.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • carriesoup
    carriesoup Member Posts: 144
    cahjah75 said:

Wishing
    you the best outcome at tomorrow's surgery. It's natural to have some pre jitters but know that we will all be with you in spirit to help you through.
    {{hugs}} Char

:)
    i know that horrible feeling! the night before my second surgery i was so angry. so much stress! :(

sending positive energy.
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    You will be fine it will be
    You will be fine it will be over before you know it. We are all right there with you in spirit. You will feel us there. Take care Kay