She's Here.......Isabella!

Jean 0609
Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
My first grandchild, Isabella, was born yesterday afternoon at 2:43 p.m. She was over 5 weeks early and only weighed 3 lbs. 7 oz. She was delivered by c-section. Everything so far is fine. They are giving her a little oxygen, since that was one vital that was a little low. Please continue to keep Isabella as well as my son & daughter-in-law in your prayers. She is so tiny. Hugs, Jean

Comments

• roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Congratulations!
    New babies! It doesn't get better than that.

Roseann
  • heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441
    congratulations, grandma!
    bunches of prayers are headed for miss isabella along with her parents and grandparents. i hope she continues to be fine.

big hugs to all of you from heidi
  • sparkle1
    sparkle1 Member Posts: 242
    Congratulations. What a
    Congratulations. What a blessing. I will continue to pray for you and your family.
    Sparkle
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Welcome darling Isabella!
    Welcome darling Isabella! Jean, I know you may realize by now that I am a neonatal nurse practitioner--it is my life and joy. If you need to talk, please feel free to pm me and I will be glad to try and answer any questions that I can. Prayers for Isabella coming your way!
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138

Welcome darling Isabella!
    Welcome darling Isabella! Jean, I know you may realize by now that I am a neonatal nurse practitioner--it is my life and joy. If you need to talk, please feel free to pm me and I will be glad to try and answer any questions that I can. Prayers for Isabella coming your way!

Congratulations!!
    Welcome little Isabella. I know you are all so excited. Will keep everyone in my prayers. Grandchildren are the best!! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • shy violet
    shy violet Member Posts: 167
    Hurray! Welcome to the
    Hurray! Welcome to the Grama Club...so pleased your daughter and granddaughter made it through...prayers still heading up for them...love, shy
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Hurray! Welcome to the
    Hurray! Welcome to the Grama Club...so pleased your daughter and granddaughter made it through...prayers still heading up for them...love, shy

Congradulations, Jean. I will continue to keep your
    son and his family in my prayers. Have you been shopping yet ?? Preemie clothing at Kids R US .. great selection out here in California.

Vicki Sam
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Awww Jean, congrats. A baby
    Awww Jean, congrats. A baby is such a blessing in our lives. Hope she grows big and strong and soon you will be able to hold her in your arms. My sister in law was a preeme, only weight little over 2 lbs 40 yrs ago, but you would never have guess, she grew up to be a very healthy 5 feet 7 tall.

Lupe
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    My prayers will continue
    My prayers will continue that she makes strong, positive progress and gains weight by leaps and bounds. All of you are in my good thoughts.
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    fauxma said:

My prayers will continue
    My prayers will continue that she makes strong, positive progress and gains weight by leaps and bounds. All of you are in my good thoughts.

Congratulations! Beautiful,
    Congratulations! Beautiful, beautiful name
  • Snowkitty
    Snowkitty Member Posts: 295
    Congrats
    O, isn't the first one great? Even though she is so tiny, modern medicine is wonderful.
    I just got one too. Congratulations & all the best to the new family.

Cindy
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Grandma congratulations! You
    Grandma congratulations! You my dear Jean, Isabella and your entire family are in my prayers. I'm so happy for you, I guess Isabella like baby Troy were anxious to meet their parents and grandparents. I'm praying that she is good at putting on weight. Cypress Cynthia has good info on preemies. She has been a wonderful encouragement . Isabella will flourish in good time.
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Congratulations!
    Isabella is a beautiful name - its the first name of my Oncologist!!!! I will keep her in my prayers.
    Hugs - Pat
  • new2me
    new2me Member Posts: 177 Member
    natly15 said:

Grandma congratulations! You
    Grandma congratulations! You my dear Jean, Isabella and your entire family are in my prayers. I'm so happy for you, I guess Isabella like baby Troy were anxious to meet their parents and grandparents. I'm praying that she is good at putting on weight. Cypress Cynthia has good info on preemies. She has been a wonderful encouragement . Isabella will flourish in good time.

Congratulations
    I'm so excited for you. Is this your first grandbaby?
    God bless these little baby's.
    I pray for strong lungs and that she is heathy head to toe. :)

LOve, Kelly
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Congratulations Grandma!
    Congratulations Grandma! Sending hugs and kisses for baby Isabella.
    BL
  • webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394

Congratulations!!
    Welcome little Isabella. I know you are all so excited. Will keep everyone in my prayers. Grandchildren are the best!! God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

Congradulations!!
    I can't wait to have a grandbaby of my own!! God bless Isabella!
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Congrats
    I have six total and they're wonderful. Enjoy

marge
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769

Congrats
    I have six total and they're wonderful. Enjoy

marge

happy
    doing the happy dance for you in celebration of your first grandchild. Isabella will do just fine she has a lot of people praying for her and sending great vibes.

Margo
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

happy
    doing the happy dance for you in celebration of your first grandchild. Isabella will do just fine she has a lot of people praying for her and sending great vibes.

Margo

so happy everyone is doing
    so happy everyone is doing well congratualtions grandma!
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    PM
    Jean, I finally figured out how to pm you and have sent a message to you. LOL, I kept leaving out the space between the Jean and the 0609. Premies I know; the computer not so much ;-)