Pink glove dance

EveningStar2
EveningStar2 Member Posts: 491 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
If you haven't seen this, you need to. It brought tears to my eyes, we are not alone!!

http://pinkglovedance.com

Maureen

Comments

• JacquiAL
    JacquiAL Member Posts: 29
    Cats
    Maureen,

Your cats are so beautiful.

Jacqui
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    I love the dance
    It's overwhelming to see such support from the medical staff as well as the survivors.

I want pink gloves now.

Blessings,

Sylvia
  • EveningStar2
    JacquiAL said:

Cats
    Maureen,

Your cats are so beautiful.

Jacqui

thank you!
    I was absolutely amazed to get the picture. It was not staged and we actually managed to get the camera! That is my hand and my lap.

Maureen
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    LOVE IT
    I have seen this and placed it on my fb page, it is a wonderful thing these doctors, nurses, and support staff did to honor us with breast cancer.

RE
  • roseyposey333
    roseyposey333 Member Posts: 68
    love it love it
    What a great video and also brought tears to my eyes knowing that there is such support out there.

I was feeling a bit alone, woke up early 5am and realized that I have not heard from people lately, since my treatment ended it seems that everyone thinks I am done with this cancer thing and I can get back to taking care of myself.

So this video cheered me up and let me know that I am not alone.

THANKS, MAUREEN
  • JacquiAL
    JacquiAL Member Posts: 29

thank you!
    I was absolutely amazed to get the picture. It was not staged and we actually managed to get the camera! That is my hand and my lap.

Maureen

Cats
    Maureen,

We have a lynx point mix, Pearl (in the foreground). She is blind. I adopted her when I volunteered at a shelter. I fell in love with her the minute I saw her. We adopted Paden, a Maine **** mix, when he was in danger of being put down because he has a bad eye (can only see shadows in that eye according to our Vet) and was diabetic. He loves Pearl and grooms her all the time which she loves.

Is your middle cat a blue point?

Jacqui
  • EveningStar2
    JacquiAL said:

Cats
    Maureen,

We have a lynx point mix, Pearl (in the foreground). She is blind. I adopted her when I volunteered at a shelter. I fell in love with her the minute I saw her. We adopted Paden, a Maine **** mix, when he was in danger of being put down because he has a bad eye (can only see shadows in that eye according to our Vet) and was diabetic. He loves Pearl and grooms her all the time which she loves.

Is your middle cat a blue point?

Jacqui

She is.
    She is also a snowshoe i.e. she has white on her feet. She is also a b**ch! But we love her. She was found by the ASPCA being chased by a pack of dogs and had a nasty sinus infection. Oh, and was 5.2 pounds. She is hale, hearty and rules the roost. Just ask her!

Maureen
  • EveningStar2

love it love it
    What a great video and also brought tears to my eyes knowing that there is such support out there.

I was feeling a bit alone, woke up early 5am and realized that I have not heard from people lately, since my treatment ended it seems that everyone thinks I am done with this cancer thing and I can get back to taking care of myself.

So this video cheered me up and let me know that I am not alone.

THANKS, MAUREEN

Happy
    I'm very happy that it helped you. I had tears in my eyes also.

Maureen
  • beetle25
    beetle25 Member Posts: 150 Member

Happy
    I'm very happy that it helped you. I had tears in my eyes also.

Maureen

Thank you
    Thank you for sharing the video with all of us who have not seen it. It was truly wonderful to see so many people/medical staff to help remind all of us survivors that we truly are not alone through all of this. It is amazing how we can feel so alone even when we know that there are so many out there who will give us support.