New Screen Name

pinkkari09
pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi Pinks :) Just wanted to let you know I have changed my screen name to pinkkari09 formally kmsmclaughlin. All is well on my end, busy with school, work and the like. My doctor told me to get busy living, hope that's a good thing. My last pet scan came back with one small spot that they believe is due to surgery so we'll repeat in Jan. other than that life is good :)
Hugs,
Kari

Comments

• heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441
    kari, so good to hear that
    kari, so good to hear that you are getting busy living! what wonderful advice from your doctor!!!

hugs to you from heidi

p.s. how did your change your screen name? i wanted to do that a while ago could not figure it out!?!
  • pinkkari09
    Hi Heidi....my old screen
    Hi Heidi....my old screen name has my married last name in it and I'm going through divorce so I contact csn and asked them if I could change it so I wouldn't have to look at that name. They did it for me :)
    Hope this helps,
    Kari
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member

Hi Heidi....my old screen
    Hi Heidi....my old screen name has my married last name in it and I'm going through divorce so I contact csn and asked them if I could change it so I wouldn't have to look at that name. They did it for me :)
    Hope this helps,
    Kari

Sorry about your divorce but
    Sorry about your divorce but so glad to have you back! Glad you are doing well.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

Sorry about your divorce but
    Sorry about your divorce but so glad to have you back! Glad you are doing well.

Kari,
    Good to hear from you.

Kari,
    Good to hear from you. Glad that CSN was able to accomodate the name change.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    fauxma said:

Kari,
    Good to hear from you.

Kari,
    Good to hear from you. Glad that CSN was able to accomodate the name change.

Kari I like your new name
    Sorry for divorce, but I guess it was an issue during cancer treatment. I am glad that you are back to school and doing well. We miss you here.
    Hugs,
    New Flower
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Hi, Kari!
    Glad things are going well for you!

Kind regards, Susan
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Hi, Kari!
    Glad things are going well for you!

Kind regards, Susan

How is your daughters
    How is your daughters wedding plans?
  • pinkkari09
    Wedding plans are coming
    Wedding plans are coming along great, thank you! We finally have the dress after trying on every style out there. She is absolutely beautiful in it (tears), can't believe my baby girl is getting married. My son is a Junior in high school and after next year I'll be empty nested, better get some grand babies soon or I'll go crazy :)
    ~Kari