Signing Into website

Jean T. Szabo
Jean T. Szabo Member Posts: 193
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Why do I have to get a new password message everytime I try to get into the Discussion Board?

Having Left Lumpectomy with Sentinel Node blue dye biopsy on Monday, accepting prayers from everyone and anyone.

Comments

• Snowkitty
    Snowkitty Member Posts: 295
    You shouldn't have to get a
    You shouldn't have to get a new password and I can't answer that one.

Good luck on the lumpectomy. I hope everything comes out clean for you. My actual operation went like a breeze and I didn't even have to take a pain pill after just had a little discomfort after. Just wore a bra 24/7 for a while after.

Take care, Cindy
  • MomMichelle
    MomMichelle Member Posts: 93
    Prayers
    Prayers will definitely be heading your way for a safe procedure and nice clean nodes on the biopsy!

Hugs,
    Michelle
  • MNLynn
    MNLynn Member Posts: 224
    Sending prayers that all
    Sending prayers that all goes well for you - that reports show clean lymph nodes. Assuming that they do find clean lymph nodes, what, if any, kind of treatments are you looking at doing post-surgery?

Warm thoughts, hugs & prayers . . .

♥ Lynn ♥
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    MNLynn said:

Sending prayers that all
    Sending prayers that all goes well for you - that reports show clean lymph nodes. Assuming that they do find clean lymph nodes, what, if any, kind of treatments are you looking at doing post-surgery?

Warm thoughts, hugs & prayers . . .

♥ Lynn ♥

praying, no nodes, no nodes
    praying, no nodes, no nodes no nodes. cant answer the sit question either :(
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    carkris said:

praying, no nodes, no nodes
    praying, no nodes, no nodes no nodes. cant answer the sit question either :(

Praying for you. God
    Praying for you. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • debigog
    debigog Member Posts: 6
    I will pray for you. I know
    I will pray for you. I know that prayer works, without the prayers from a lot of people, I truly believe I would not have made it through my treatment for breast cancer as well as I did.
    Brenda