surgery tomorrow

2»

Comments

• anaumann
    anaumann Member Posts: 60 Member

You are already in my
    You are already in my prayers, Heidi, but I'll say a special one (or two) for you tomorrow! Know that you are never alone! Your pink sisters are there with you every step of the way, and God is ALWAYS by your side! He will cradle you in His arms and carry you when you have no strength of your own.

Blessings and prayers,

Jenn

prayers for you
    Prayers are going out for you and me and others w/bc. I will speak to dr today to schedule my masectomy. Im getting more anxious but trying to stay calm. ann
  • anaumann
    anaumann Member Posts: 60 Member

You are already in my
    You are already in my prayers, Heidi, but I'll say a special one (or two) for you tomorrow! Know that you are never alone! Your pink sisters are there with you every step of the way, and God is ALWAYS by your side! He will cradle you in His arms and carry you when you have no strength of your own.

Blessings and prayers,

Jenn

prayers for you
    Prayers are going out for you and me and others w/bc. I will speak to dr today to schedule my masectomy. Im getting more anxious but trying to stay calm. ann
  • Jean T. Szabo
    Jean T. Szabo Member Posts: 193
    Surgery Tomorrow
    Prayers for you on their way. "Be at peace knowing you are in God's healing hands."
  • Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Sounds like you are ready,
    Sounds like you are ready, which is important when having surgery. Stay strong, sending you virtual hugs and prayers all goes as planned.

Lupe
  • Hope 2010
    Hope 2010 Member Posts: 62
    Hope all goes well in your
    Hope all goes well in your surgery. Take care.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

Surgery Tomorrow
    Prayers for you on their way. "Be at peace knowing you are in God's healing hands."

Praying for a successful
    Praying for a successful surgery Heidi!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Hope 2010 said:

Hope all goes well in your
    Hope all goes well in your surgery. Take care.

thinking of you today

thinking of you today
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    carkris said:

thinking of you today

thinking of you today

Hope your surgery went well
    Wishing you clear margins and speedy recovery.
    Bug hug,
    New Flower
  • Huskymac
    Huskymac Member Posts: 12
    Big hugs to you!
    I will be thinking of you tomorrow! God Bless you!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

Hope your surgery went well
    Wishing you clear margins and speedy recovery.
    Bug hug,
    New Flower

Hoping you will check in
    Hoping you will check in with us when you feel like it! Praying your surgery was successful and that you are recovering comfortably!
  • roseyposey333
    roseyposey333 Member Posts: 68
    illumination
    I remember speaking to a good friend the night before my surgery and she told me to see the entire day through an illuminating bright light and feel all the light following me through the process, from the registration to the changing rooms to the prep area and then the operating room. See all involved being guided to healing you.

I did that and it made a huge difference. I felt calm and protected and as the doctor wheeled me into the operating room I asked him to bring some angels along and he said they were already there surrounding the room.

WIshing you lots of angels, RO