Heading to the beach!

Jean 0609
Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I had my 5th herceptin treatment today. This was my first herceptin treatment alone. The other four I had with chemo. My last chemo was August 25th. So instead of crashing this Saturday from the chemo & steroids, we are driving to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina to our condo for a week! I can't wait. It has been a long summer. Hugs, Jean

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Have a well deserved great
    Have a well deserved great time! leave cancer at home for the week.(at least) safe travels!
  • roseyposey333
    roseyposey333 Member Posts: 68
    wahooo
    Have fun, the beach sound awesome. It's going down to 40 degrees here in Rochester NY so I think the beach would be paradise.
    Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!!!!!!
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member

wahooo
    Have fun, the beach sound awesome. It's going down to 40 degrees here in Rochester NY so I think the beach would be paradise.

Good for you, Jean!
    You have a wonderful time. The ocean is my absolute favorite place to be. Celebrate!

Hugs, Renee
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    missrenee said:

Good for you, Jean!
    You have a wonderful time. The ocean is my absolute favorite place to be. Celebrate!

Hugs, Renee

great
    Sounds like a plan! Got any space in your trunk?
    ENJOY!
    MM
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Well you JUST enjoy!!!
    Jean,

It must feel amazing to put all that behind you and head for the beach!! I am sooso
    happy for you. Make a big splash for me.

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    That sounds WONDERFUL Jean!!
    That sounds WONDERFUL Jean!! ENJOY!!!
    *hugs*
    heather
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    Enjoy your beach time
    Great news... will be thinking of you relaxing at the Beach.......you deserve the time~
    Hugs
  • MomMichelle
    MomMichelle Member Posts: 93
    I am very excited for you!
    I am very excited for you! It must be a great feeling to have that to look forward to! Hope the weather is fabulous and you enjoy! I know I am very much anticipating Christmas this year. Last chemo hopefully Dec 2 and 2.5 weeks off over the holidays!
  • anaumann
    anaumann Member Posts: 60 Member

I am very excited for you!
    I am very excited for you! It must be a great feeling to have that to look forward to! Hope the weather is fabulous and you enjoy! I know I am very much anticipating Christmas this year. Last chemo hopefully Dec 2 and 2.5 weeks off over the holidays!

Im just beginning
    Its good to hear reports from those of you that are getting through to the other side of this BC process! Have fun!
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Jean
    Sounds dreamy! Can I go to? Have a great time & don't forget to post pics when you return.
    ♥ Cat
  • pattimc
    pattimc Member Posts: 431
    Cat64 said:

Jean
    Sounds dreamy! Can I go to? Have a great time & don't forget to post pics when you return.
    ♥ Cat

Have a great time!
    You deserve it Jean! Enjoy, enjoy, and then enjoy some more!!

Best,

Patti
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

wahooo

Have a great time Jean!

Have a great time Jean!
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Wishing you much sunshine,
    Wishing you much sunshine, bright days and peace. Enjoy your get a way! You've earned it.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

wahooo

Have a great time! The
    Have a great time! The beach sounds good!
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    That sounds awesome
    That sounds awesome Jean...you deserve it...have fun!
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    What a great way to
    What a great way to celebrate and end the summer! Have a wonderful time!