surgery tomorrow

heidijez
heidijez Member Posts: 441
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
well, i think i have gotten over the freaking out part. i am very calm and at peace about this part of my journey. i know so many of you have already gone through the surgery part - with inflammatory breast cancer, the chemo comes first. i kept hoping that almost eight months of chemo would have saved my breast, but that was not meant to be. just keep me in your prayers tomorrow, and i will let you know afterward how things went.

Comments

• kickie
    kickie Member Posts: 85
    Sending Cyber Prayer Hug to You
    and all the medical staff tomorrow. loving thoughts and lots of prayers coming your way.
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    You're already in my prayers, Heidi
    I'm glad you have found a calmness and peace right now. For me, when things seem to be at their worst, I turn myself over to God and imagine myself lying in his big, loving, healing hands.

You will have an army of us pink warriors with you in that surgery tomorrow. Things will go great.

Hugs, Renee
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    prayers and hugs sent
    You are in my prayers.... and will remain so during your journey fighting this battle......
    Hugs........
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Heidi,
    Glad to hear that you are feeling better today. I'll be thinking about you tomorrow. You will be in my thoughts & prayers. Post when you can. Hugs, Jean
  • chriskaput
    chriskaput Member Posts: 109
    surgery tomorrow
    Wishing you all the best on your surgery tomorrow. We will be praying and hoping that all goes well.

Keep up updated when you can....

Chris, NY
  • Dot53
    Dot53 Member Posts: 239 Member
    Heidi
    Will be thinking of you and will of course be praying along with everyone else.

Let us know how you are doing.

Dot
  • shy violet
    shy violet Member Posts: 167
    Have a heart drawn on my
    Have a heart drawn on my calendar for your surgery tomorrow...God will be busy with all the prayers this group is sending your way...God bless you and I don't know if you went through one of the presurgery classes that teaches you how to put your mind in a beautiful time and place...Looking forward to hearing you are back home....love, shy
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138

Have a heart drawn on my
    Have a heart drawn on my calendar for your surgery tomorrow...God will be busy with all the prayers this group is sending your way...God bless you and I don't know if you went through one of the presurgery classes that teaches you how to put your mind in a beautiful time and place...Looking forward to hearing you are back home....love, shy

Prayer
    Prayers and hugs coming your way for tomorrow. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • greyhoundluvr
    greyhoundluvr Member Posts: 402
    Heidi -
    We will all be there with you. I will be sending you thoughts and prayers for an easy surgery and a quick recovery!

Chris
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Heidi -
    We will all be there with you. I will be sending you thoughts and prayers for an easy surgery and a quick recovery!

Chris

Sending you prayers, hugs
    Sending you prayers, hugs and positive thoughts!
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Wishing you an uneventful
    Wishing you an uneventful surgery and recovery. We will be there with you in spirit and in prayer. Take care.
    BL
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Sending prayers and positive
    Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way. We're all with you all the way.
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Heidi
    we'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Hope all goes well. We do what we have to do at this point. Sending cyber {{hugs}}.
    Char
  • Snowkitty
    Snowkitty Member Posts: 295
    Heidi, wishing you the best
    Heidi, wishing you the best for tomorrow. I will keep you in my prayers.
    Take care, Cindy
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Heidi
    I've been thinking about you and praying that you'll be at peace as you go for surgery. You've been through a rough time and you deserve to have an uneventful, routine surgery. We're all pulling for you and hope you have a speedy and restful recovery.
    Hugs,
    Linda
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    linpsu said:

Heidi
    I've been thinking about you and praying that you'll be at peace as you go for surgery. You've been through a rough time and you deserve to have an uneventful, routine surgery. We're all pulling for you and hope you have a speedy and restful recovery.
    Hugs,
    Linda

heidi such a long road, will
    heidi such a long road, will be thinking of you and sending prayers. did you get someone to help you???
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Praying for you
    It's good to hear your spirit is calm. All will be okay, post once you can.

Blessings,

Sylvia
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Just look around
    you tomorrow and you will see all of our spirits there with you. Think positive, all will go well.

Hugs
    Georgia
  • winsomebulldog
    winsomebulldog Member Posts: 117 Member
    You are already in my
    You are already in my prayers, Heidi, but I'll say a special one (or two) for you tomorrow! Know that you are never alone! Your pink sisters are there with you every step of the way, and God is ALWAYS by your side! He will cradle you in His arms and carry you when you have no strength of your own.

Blessings and prayers,

Jenn
  • anaumann
    anaumann Member Posts: 60 Member

You are already in my
    You are already in my prayers, Heidi, but I'll say a special one (or two) for you tomorrow! Know that you are never alone! Your pink sisters are there with you every step of the way, and God is ALWAYS by your side! He will cradle you in His arms and carry you when you have no strength of your own.

Blessings and prayers,

Jenn

prayers for you
    Prayers are going out for you and me and others w/bc. I will speak to dr today to schedule my masectomy. Im getting more anxious but trying to stay calm. ann