just an update

m-star
m-star Member Posts: 441
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi all!
Sorry i havent been around much lately. Just to update that i am still waiting for a date for my exchange but should be nxt month sometime. I am MORE than ready now! lol

Hope you are all keeping as well as can be and i will try and check in more often.

lots of ((((hugs))) to you all

Kay
xxx

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Hi!
    Hi Kay! I wondered where you were hiding LOL You have been missed by all of us!

Good luck with your exchange surgery! I know you are anxious for it!

Please do keep us updated!

Sue :)
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Kay,
    Thanks for posting. Hope you get your date for your exchange soon. I know you are ready. I have an appointment with my ps on October 1st. Hope to get my exchange date then. Hugs, Jean
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Good to hear from you. Keep
    Good to hear from you. Keep us updated on the surgery.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Nice to see your pretty face
    Nice to see your pretty face on the boards! It seems you are doing well~ the waiting for anything is not so easy, but as always, you sound chipper and full of life! you go, girl!

Thanks for checking in!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Good to hear
    from you again Kay. Hope the date is set soon as I know you've been waiting patiently :-)
    Will be thinking of you.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    cahjah75 said:

Good to hear
    from you again Kay. Hope the date is set soon as I know you've been waiting patiently :-)
    Will be thinking of you.
    {{hugs}} Char

Glad you're doing good!
    Thanks for posting and keep US posted :)

Blessings,

Sylvia
  • hoop77
    hoop77 Member Posts: 84
    Hi Kay!
    I was wondering

Hi Kay!
    I was wondering about you, glad to hear you are ok. I had my exchange surgery 3 weeks ago and boy, what a relief! I know you are ready to get those rocks outs, I sure hope you get scheduled soon. Until then hang in there!
    Hugs,
    Laura