MAN HAIR!!!!!

Mama G
Mama G Member Posts: 762
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Oh my gosh!!! I've never had short hair in my life, so this has been all new to me. Every morning I wake up to "Man Hair"! My hairs each seem to have a life of their own, going whichever way they want with no regard for the ones surrounding them! I will have to post a picture if you gals could look without laughing out loud! WAIT! That's exactly what we all need, a good laugh. Ok, I'm gunna do it! Anyone out there with me on this one?

Comments

• Snowkitty
    Snowkitty Member Posts: 295
    Absolutely. I've got a
    Absolutely. I've got a couple 3-inchers. Some smooth shiny spots, some 1/4" sticking out every which way, some shorter. There's a cartoon character out there somewhere with this kind of hair. Got to find him.

Cindy
  • shy violet
    shy violet Member Posts: 167
    don't give up...
    hey wait...the best is yet to come...your hair will return...but it will be one honker...on your chin...take a look at the mad at cancer post...we are having great laffs there...love shy...
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Mine came in curly at first
    Mine came in curly at first but then got wild and crazy also. Then it settled down and became what it was. Hang in there.
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    MamaG... I can relate. I am
    MamaG... I can relate. I am getting used to my short and sassy look. I had to get my hair cut two months ago on account of it was growing in at different lengths. My look is evolving. I am now passed my Tia( Aunt) Elvira look. She wore her hair short.

Wait till the lampchops start growing in! Not sure if you have experienced that already. I let them be as I was too scared to get my face waxed or shaved. The down hair eventually fell off.

Take care. God bless.
    BL
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Marcia527 said:

Mine came in curly at first
    Mine came in curly at first but then got wild and crazy also. Then it settled down and became what it was. Hang in there.

I had mine trimmed to make
    I had mine trimmed to make it more even so it looked more like I intended it that way. I am very concious of the growing out "Mullet" in the back. While some people like that look, its not how I envisioned myself at 50 lol. I was told its a "process" dont ya love all the "processes" but most days I just gp with it. although this chia pet phase leaves me cold, what to do with curly hair?
  • Scotch Freckles
    Scotch Freckles Member Posts: 273 Member
    Fright Hair
    My hair has never recovered. I get up every morning with my hair sticking up and out in every direction it can manage. The Rod Stewart look is ok for so long but sure would like to have my orginal hair back. Hope everyone has better luck with their hair than I have.
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003

Fright Hair
    My hair has never recovered. I get up every morning with my hair sticking up and out in every direction it can manage. The Rod Stewart look is ok for so long but sure would like to have my orginal hair back. Hope everyone has better luck with their hair than I have.

I want to see the picture!!
    I want to see the picture!! and i can't laugh since i am now bald again, seriously. ok, not seiously, haha! But anyone you have a great bod, you go girl
  • kickie
    kickie Member Posts: 85
    Here's my hair Mama G and no makeup
    ok mama g i tried to take pic this morning to show you my hair after no HAIR@!!!!! LOL
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    kickie said:

Here's my hair Mama G and no makeup
    ok mama g i tried to take pic this morning to show you my hair after no HAIR@!!!!! LOL

That looks really nice!
    I'm going to take one tomorrow morning to post, but I won't be able to do it til after work.
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Mama G said:

That looks really nice!
    I'm going to take one tomorrow morning to post, but I won't be able to do it til after work.

Kickie
    You're hair looks great!! Wish mine looked that thick!

Sylvia
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    sea60 said:

Kickie

Sylvia

Not only do I have "man hair" on my head...
    my arms are covered in "Man-fur"! I've never had so much hair on my forearms. What the heck?! Why can't my head hair be as full?! I hate looking at my arms!!!

Hugs, Renee
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Try
    hair on your breasts!!!! And even some on my face... then top it off with short hair

Sometimes I wonder why didn't I just get a Penis and get it over with... lol

Ayse
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    aysemari said:

Try
    hair on your breasts!!!! And even some on my face... then top it off with short hair

Sometimes I wonder why didn't I just get a Penis and get it over with... lol

Ayse

Ayse
    You're hilarious!!
  • pattimc
    pattimc Member Posts: 431
    missrenee said:

Not only do I have "man hair" on my head...
    my arms are covered in "Man-fur"! I've never had so much hair on my forearms. What the heck?! Why can't my head hair be as full?! I hate looking at my arms!!!

Hugs, Renee

Hair on the arms...
    Me, too!! I had such long, DARK hair on my arms I finally used Nair on them. The hair has grown back but is normal color and length.

Hair on my head is thick and curly. I'm going for a cut tomorrow. I've been done with Chemo since last October so it's been about a year.

Ah, what fun we have!!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    sea60 said:

Kickie

Sylvia

Kickie, you look great!

Kickie, you look great!
  • kickie
    kickie Member Posts: 85
    Mama G said:

That looks really nice!

love it
    you look like a chic rocker girl!!!!! you go girl!!!! lol
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

don't give up...
    hey wait...the best is yet to come...your hair will return...but it will be one honker...on your chin...take a look at the mad at cancer post...we are having great laffs there...love shy...

I think you look great Mama
    I think you look great Mama G!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣