How close are you to Philadelphia, PA?

Jean 0609
Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I did some brief calculations and it looks like 9 of us are within 2 hours of Philadelphia. At least 3 more are within 3 hours. Is anyone interested in trying to get together in or near Philadelphia? There is another post "DC/Maryland/Pennsylvania Area" that you may want to read. Meena says the hoagies and steak sandwiches are on her if we come to Philly. Let me know what you think.

Comments

• lanie940
    lanie940 Member Posts: 490 Member
    I live within about an hour
    I live within about an hour or so from Philly. I live closer to Allentown/Bethlehem area. I don't like to drive. I'm one of those people who only drives where she knows the area and where she is going.
  • waffle8
    waffle8 Member Posts: 234
    lanie940 said:

I live within about an hour
    I live within about an hour or so from Philly. I live closer to Allentown/Bethlehem area. I don't like to drive. I'm one of those people who only drives where she knows the area and where she is going.

driving
    Hey Lanie940...You should try a GPS...I am like you do not like to drive when I don't know where I am going but those little gadgets are great......I travel about an hour and half to the breast center and every time I go it takes me a different way..But it does get me there...Anyway I am 5 hours from Philly..But not sure if I am up to that drive just yet....
  • denbralou
    denbralou Member Posts: 66
    waffle8 said:

driving
    Hey Lanie940...You should try a GPS...I am like you do not like to drive when I don't know where I am going but those little gadgets are great......I travel about an hour and half to the breast center and every time I go it takes me a different way..But it does get me there...Anyway I am 5 hours from Philly..But not sure if I am up to that drive just yet....

Philly
    I am about an hour away from Philly, would love to try to meet anyone close by, but I am a little scared to drive to Philly by myself. Not too great on driving in a busy city.
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    denbralou said:

Philly
    I am about an hour away from Philly, would love to try to meet anyone close by, but I am a little scared to drive to Philly by myself. Not too great on driving in a busy city.

Real close, I live there!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    meena1 said:

Real close, I live there!

Meena,
    Do you live in downtown Philadelphia, or a suburb. Not familiar with Philadelphia. How far off I-95 are you?
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    Jean 0609 said:

Meena,
    Do you live in downtown Philadelphia, or a suburb. Not familiar with Philadelphia. How far off I-95 are you?

Where am I?
    I live about 1-2 hours from Philly...near Annapolis MD.
  • MerleBee
    MerleBee Member Posts: 49
    Work in Philly
    I work at 6th & Walnut, live in South Jersey but commute in everyday!
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    MerleBee said:

Work in Philly
    I work at 6th & Walnut, live in South Jersey but commute in everyday!

There are a few Jersey
    There are a few Jersey girls, they should be included also...lets go Jersey girls