GRADUATION DAY

roseyposey333
roseyposey333 Member Posts: 68
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Sitting quietly reviewing the last 6 weeks and boy have I learned a lot about myself and about people.

I feel complete now and can get on with life but in a new amazing way. I feel more alive now, I notice every leaf and rain drop, every act of kindness, and now it is time to give back.

Today I said goodbye to the women who helped me through my radiation treatment and always with a smile and lots of compassion. They are truly angels and I don't think they realize what a difference they make every day.

I plan on writing to the hospital administration and tell them how these women helped me through the hardest days of my life. I have all their names and will keep each of them in my prayers for them to continue to do what they do in such an amazing way.

Comments

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Good for you!
    Sounds like you have the right attitude. Glad things are good and you are getting on with life. I love to hear this. Glad your radiation treatments went well & they treated you good. I'm happy for you. Hugs, Jean
  • greyhoundluvr
    greyhoundluvr Member Posts: 402
    Congratulations!
    I know how wonderful it is to make it through rads and be able to start looking forward! All of the people who care for us with such commitment certainly deserve the recognition and I'm sure it will be appreciated!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Glad you're done
    with rads and were pleased with the treatment you received. It's nice to let those who were involved that they were appreciated.
    Char
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    cahjah75 said:

Glad you're done
    with rads and were pleased with the treatment you received. It's nice to let those who were involved that they were appreciated.
    Char

angels
    Those who are a part of our cancer treatments truly are angels. I've not had rads but have had 28 chemo's (#29 tomorrow). They are special people! Congrats to you, here's to "Pomp and Circumstance" for graduation. Live life to its' fullest.
    Marsha
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

angels
    Those who are a part of our cancer treatments truly are angels. I've not had rads but have had 28 chemo's (#29 tomorrow). They are special people! Congrats to you, here's to "Pomp and Circumstance" for graduation. Live life to its' fullest.
    Marsha

congrats you have a lovely
    congrats you have a lovely attitude!
  • missingtexas
    missingtexas Member Posts: 146
    Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations!!!!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Congrats on being a rad grad
    Congrats on being a rad grad now! I know how you feel, I had the best techs and the best rads oncologist in the whole world! I still see them..a lot. lol

Enjoy your free time now!

Sue :)
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Ritzy said:

Congrats on being a rad grad
    Congrats on being a rad grad now! I know how you feel, I had the best techs and the best rads oncologist in the whole world! I still see them..a lot. lol

Enjoy your free time now!

Sue :)

Congratulations! I just
    Congratulations! I just finished this week so I know how good it feels My rad techs were awesome too. They were always there with a smile and kind word. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

Congratulations!
    I know how wonderful it is to make it through rads and be able to start looking forward! All of the people who care for us with such commitment certainly deserve the recognition and I'm sure it will be appreciated!

Big congrats!
    Hugs, Diane

Big congrats!

Hugs, Diane