JoJo and I met yesterday, 9/8 .. she is as lovely and wonderful as she sounds on our boards ..

VickiSam
VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I also had the opportunity to meet her boyfriend, Tony - who is as loving and caring as she describes. We spent 2 hours - gabbing and laughing! Yes, we did compare our new 'ta-ta's -- We decided ==== we are extremely happy with the size, form and fit of our girls. We both experience a drop in 1 breast - funny ---.

JoJo is a blond verison our "New Flower" - tiny, size minus 2 maybe and full of life! She and Tony left early this morning traveling to the Grand Canyon - heading home to Iowa thereafter.

What a joyful experience - I cried all the way home. What ?? you looking for picutes ? Okay here the scoop .. left my camera on my kitchen counter - preparing like a mad woman for tonight's Football dinner party .. 2nd I was late in my arrival as I went to the wrong location for our lunch .. 3rd a flash camera took my picture as I ran a yellow/red light -- so yes, you all guessed .. a traffic ticket will be arriving in my mail within the next 2 weeks. Tony and I could not get my new Cell phone to take a picture - so he took several with his phone and emailed them to me .. okay I got home saw the pictures, tried to send them to my personal email .. after several attemps .. I lost the file .. I could not win yesterday!

JoJo looks exactly like her posted picture, except with shorter hair .. now that I think about it .... I think JoJo dyed her hair ..it was blond!! That's our JoJo..

Vicki Sam

Comments

• Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Glad you two got to meet. I
    Glad you two got to meet. I thought she lost her hair, lol
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi VickiSam,
    Glad to hear that you and jo jo had such a wonderful lunch. I'm sure it's such a wonderful feeling to meet a CSN Sister. Sorry that you had a little rough day (wrong place for lunch/red light ticket). Oh well, it's Thursday...ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? Hugs, Jean
  • VickiSam
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi VickiSam,
    Glad to hear that you and jo jo had such a wonderful lunch. I'm sure it's such a wonderful feeling to meet a CSN Sister. Sorry that you had a little rough day (wrong place for lunch/red light ticket). Oh well, it's Thursday...ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL? Hugs, Jean

Girlfriend .. Jean .. You know I'm ready for some football
    Just can't wait! LOL

Vicki Sam
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    VickiSam said:

Girlfriend .. Jean .. You know I'm ready for some football
    Just can't wait! LOL

Vicki Sam

So great that you and Jo Jo got to meet, Vicki
    I was lucky enough to meet Ayse here in Phoenix--sort of like meeting someone for the first time, but you already know them and love them!

I am soooo ready for some football. Have to be a Cardinal fan (home team) but my heart is always with the Eagles! How about you?

Hugs, Renee
  • sal314
    sal314 Member Posts: 599 Member
    That's SO Cool!
    I just love stories like yours! And just think, without getting bc, you guys would have probably never have met! So see, good things do come with bc! LOL!

SOrry about your bad day! LOL. Sound a lot like the ones I have! At least you left your camera at home! I'm notorious for losing cameras! Always leave them in restaurants, parties, most anywhere I bring them! LOL!

Anyway, glad you had such a good time with Jo-Jo!

Blessings,
    Sally
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Vicki, it was good to read
    Vicki, it was good to read that you two got to get together. I have to know though, did you get to practice the ta-ta dance? LOL
  • VickiSam
    MyTurnNow said:

Vicki, it was good to read
    Vicki, it was good to read that you two got to get together. I have to know though, did you get to practice the ta-ta dance? LOL

ta-ta girls gone wild .. Poor Tony .. can't help to grab my
    self when I'm with my fellow Warriors -- just seems so natural for me. LOL ..
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    VickiSam said:

ta-ta girls gone wild .. Poor Tony .. can't help to grab my
    self when I'm with my fellow Warriors -- just seems so natural for me. LOL ..

So happy
    that you and JoJo were able to meet in person. How wonderful!
    Char
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    How wonderful that you three
    How wonderful that you three were able to get together. It sounds like you all had a blast! JoJo and her boyfriend Tony sound lovely. It goes without saying that you are lovely, too, VickiSam.

Sorry to hear about the camera ticket. I have had one of those, too. They're no fun, but I am glad you got to your destination, enjoyed the company, and made it back home safely. Thanks for the share. Well done VickiSam!
    BL
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    No pix? Oh well, we love
    No pix? Oh well, we love you anyway! So glad you two could meet. I bet you are both lovely and wonderful inside and out!