NED...Almost

Pinkpower
Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi everyone, almost dancing with NED...just wanted to share my new update news on my Mammo & MRI, well so far the test was good enough for Doc and pathologist not to worry about my left breast (the one I had the C tumor in) is a little swollen but of course they say its nothing to worry about. So how come I'm still worry? Well still waiting on the results on that biopsy done on that cyst/growth or whatever that was that I had right inside the libea area. I'll let you all know as soon as I get that one, maybe good results on that will give me what I need to Dance with NED.

Lupe

Comments

• wendybia
    wendybia Member Posts: 73
    that's good news
    we'll always worry, just focus on the good.....wendy
  • survives
    survives Member Posts: 254 Member
    wendybia said:

that's good news
    we'll always worry, just focus on the good.....wendy

I'm betting on B9!
    You and NED will be waltzing around, and you will be fine!! To sit here and tell you not to worry is stupid, because you will. Be gentle on yourself and hopefully, all answers will be known really soon.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    survives said:

I'm betting on B9!
    You and NED will be waltzing around, and you will be fine!! To sit here and tell you not to worry is stupid, because you will. Be gentle on yourself and hopefully, all answers will be known really soon.

Hoping and Prayer -- great results will be coming
    your way. Please let us all know as soon as you know.

Strength and Courage:

Vicki Sam
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Lupe,
    I'll be crossing my fingers that the results come back negative and that you will soon be doing the dance. Sending prayers your way. Hugs, Jean
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Lupe,
    I'll be crossing my fingers that the results come back negative and that you will soon be doing the dance. Sending prayers your way. Hugs, Jean

Keep up the positive thoughts and energy, Lupe
    You're almost there--it's all going to be okay.

Prayers and hugs, Renee

P.S. I've still got swelling/pain too and it's been 10 months! Doc says it might be forever--Oh boy!
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Put on your dancing shoes
    You'll be there before you know it. Keeping prayers and good thoughts for you. Let us know when the dancing begins.

marge
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631

Put on your dancing shoes
    You'll be there before you know it. Keeping prayers and good thoughts for you. Let us know when the dancing begins.

marge

Lupe
    it's only natural to wonder/worry. I'm hoping you hear good news and then can really celebrate dancing with Ned :-)
    {{hugs}} Char
  • webbwife50
    webbwife50 Member Posts: 394
    dancing
    I remember last year, March 13. My husband and I went out and danced together for the first time since I had been dxed. It was wonderful! Thank you for reminding me of that special evening.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Great News!...
    On one front. Hoping for the same on the other!

Kind regards, Susan
  • cookie97
    cookie97 Member Posts: 200
    Congrats
    Cngratulations and positive thoughts and vibes coming you way.

Peace and Love,
    Edie