Good news

canjuncutie
canjuncutie Member Posts: 131
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I have told the dummies that I had you fired. Thank god I found a primary that I can talk to and I am understood. Got told this am I am not to do the things I have done so far. They are smiling that so far I can laugh at the pain meds which remain untaken.I got new onc docs wait to hear back with an appt time.The funny part of this morning as I was in the primary cares appt this morn my cell rang with the bad doc reminding of an office visit not i told them to cancal it . The primary even told them to kiss off.lol I hope i get keep getting good news. and have docs Ican talk to.Thanks Ladies
Paula

Comments

• DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Good luck to you Paula with
    Good luck to you Paula with your new doctor.

Hugs, Debby
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Paula,
    I'm so glad you found a doctor you feel good about. That's super important because you rely so much on them and can't afford to be stressing out about a bad doctor. You're going through enough already!

Thanks for the update,

Sylvia
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Good luck and you will be in
    Good luck and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I have had the same oncologist now for 23 years. I trust him so much and trust is soooo important. However, if I thought he screwed up, I'd do one of those online consults to M.D. Anderson in a NY minute...lol!

I have had some docs over the years who have missed things on me. I admit that I have a screwy history (so it may not be their fault), but once they miss something, I'm usually done.

It has nothing to do with forgiveness, because I might keep seeing them, but it just never seems to work. I find that docs after they make a mistake, being human, either then are distant and cold or spend all of their time defending themselves. That's when it is time to move on.

But I try not to speak against them as I have a difficult history and, also, I am afraid if my new doc hears me rant too much he/she may want to run for the hills. LOL!
  • canjuncutie
    canjuncutie Member Posts: 131
    sea60 said:

Paula,
    I'm so glad you found a doctor you feel good about. That's super important because you rely so much on them and can't afford to be stressing out about a bad doctor. You're going through enough already!

Thanks for the update,

Sylvia

your welcome
    thank you . trust i have questions to ask in time