Natly How is baby Troy??

smalldoggroomer
smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I woke this morning thinking of him and praying, Any news yet? Still getting stronger like gramma..? So glad he opened his eyes for Mom and Dad. Prayers for you and your family Natly. Kay

Comments

• natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Troy
    To Dear Kay and all my pink sisters, Troy seems to be improving. He is taking his mom's milk thru a bottle and may have put on a few ounces. He is still on IV's receiving antibiotics. His oxygen levels are normal now, they are no longer giving him oxygen, his body temp went from 95 to 99 degrees, and he was actually awake this morning for 2 hours. A group of doctors met with Matt and Becki this morning and said that thus far they can find nothing wrong with all his vital organs. Praise God! They are going to do another series of tests, will continue him on the antibiotics and if all goes well they may be able to take him home on Saturday. I say no hurry keep him as long as is necessary.

Thank you so much each and every one of you for your prayers, love and concern during this difficult time for our family.
  • cavediver
    cavediver Member Posts: 607
    natly15 said:

Troy
    To Dear Kay and all my pink sisters, Troy seems to be improving. He is taking his mom's milk thru a bottle and may have put on a few ounces. He is still on IV's receiving antibiotics. His oxygen levels are normal now, they are no longer giving him oxygen, his body temp went from 95 to 99 degrees, and he was actually awake this morning for 2 hours. A group of doctors met with Matt and Becki this morning and said that thus far they can find nothing wrong with all his vital organs. Praise God! They are going to do another series of tests, will continue him on the antibiotics and if all goes well they may be able to take him home on Saturday. I say no hurry keep him as long as is necessary.

Thank you so much each and every one of you for your prayers, love and concern during this difficult time for our family.

great to hear good news on Troy
    So glad for you and your family to hear this good news. Babies are so special........ you have made my day!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    natly15 said:

Troy

So glad he is doing better!
    I will continue to keep baby Troy and your entire family in my prayers. He is one strong little guy. Hugs, Jean
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    natly15 said:

Troy

That is GREAT news Natly.
    That is GREAT news Natly. I'll continue sending positive vibes for ALL of you.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

That is GREAT news Natly.
    That is GREAT news Natly. I'll continue sending positive vibes for ALL of you.

that is great news!!

that is great news!!
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    carkris said:

that is great news!!

that is great news!!

Great news!

Great news!
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    natly15 said:

Troy

Great News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YIIPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance!!!!!