Guys I love bacon - Need advice

2»

Comments

• Erinb
    Erinb Member Posts: 293
    Maybe she really doesn't
    Maybe she really doesn't want you to have it because fat is not good for you. Us wives like to think we are helping by providing you with cancer busting foods. And we certainly don't won't to give you anything that isn't good for you like bacon. Unfortunately I didn't like turkey bacon and either did my husband. Just not the same yummy taste and texture. I don't cook it anymore, but if we go out to eat I don't NAG him about making healthy choices ALL of the time.
    Erin
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Bacon
    Kerry,

I don't have a bag, but I eat bacon all the time. You probably wouldn't like it, though. I eat veggie bacon. *L* I haven't eaten red meat in about 14 years.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    tootsie1 said:

Bacon
    Kerry,

I don't have a bag, but I eat bacon all the time. You probably wouldn't like it, though. I eat veggie bacon. *L* I haven't eaten red meat in about 14 years.

*hugs*
    Gail

My Nana had hogs, and all I
    My Nana had hogs, and all I could see what them rolling in mud! They would get in the troffs and splash and make a mess....back then I was younger, it's what it looked like to me! Anyway, I know it's tasty! My husband said that we used to eat the beef sizzalean...

When I would make boiled eggs, I would cook the bacon to a crisp, carve out the red part and put it in a baggie, bang it with a rolling pin and put it in the egg yolk mixture! Gosh, that is good!
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Nana b said:

My Nana had hogs, and all I
    My Nana had hogs, and all I could see what them rolling in mud! They would get in the troffs and splash and make a mess....back then I was younger, it's what it looked like to me! Anyway, I know it's tasty! My husband said that we used to eat the beef sizzalean...

When I would make boiled eggs, I would cook the bacon to a crisp, carve out the red part and put it in a baggie, bang it with a rolling pin and put it in the egg yolk mixture! Gosh, that is good!

LOL
    The rolling in mud cools them off, that's why they did that. Because they do not sweat and one of the few ways they can cool off. LOL
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    Just chew it
    Chew chew chew!!

You should be okay

Brooks
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member

Just chew it
    Chew chew chew!!

You should be okay

Brooks

this is saturday nigth PORK
    Contest.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member

Just chew it
    Chew chew chew!!

You should be okay

Brooks

Contest.
  • Nana b
    pepebcn said:

Contest.

You are bad! lol
    My extended family got together tonight and made carne asada with pork steaks and they even made pork rinds. I didn't eat the pork rinds, but took a bite of the carne asada in a corn tortilla with queso freso, and roasted New Mexico chilis! Had I not eaten the piece of bacon this morning, I might have eaten the whole thing, but could not do it. Instead I had a Michelob light with some chips, salsa and queso fresno.
  • Nana b
    pepebcn said:

Contest.

You are bad! lol
    My extended family got together tonight and made carne asada with pork steaks and they even made pork rinds. I didn't eat the pork rinds, but took a bite of the carne asada in a corn tortilla with queso freso, and roasted New Mexico chilis! Had I not eaten the piece of bacon this morning, I might have eaten the whole thing, but could not do it. Instead I had a Michelob light with some chips, salsa and queso fresno.
  • Nana b
    Nana b said:

You are bad! lol

NO, I DID THE DOUBLE
    NO, I DID THE DOUBLE CLICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!