Eileen, any news?

Marsha Mulvey
Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Eileen,
Yesterday was Friday, any news? Still hoping to hear a good report so you can move forward. If you see this, please let us know how it went.
Marsha

Comments

• Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    Hi Marsha, thank you so much
    Hi Marsha, thank you so much for thinking of me. Yesterday was a long day. Mammo, ultrasound, and finally MRI guided biopsy. My doc said it is not a blood vessel, and it does not look like fibrous tissue from what she can see. As of now she is calling it unknown.
    She said it is possible that it could be a nodule-whatever that is, and if so, about 30% of those are malignant.

Due to the holiday, she won't have results till tuesday afternoon, and will call me at home at 5pm. So, I will have to wait a while longer. In the meanwhile, I am feeling more positive and for some reason feel in my heart that it is benign. I don't know why.....I am praying for all of my dear friends here that are also waiting for results this week.

Thank you again for your incredible support ladies:) Love Eileen
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    Eil4186 said:

Hi Marsha, thank you so much for thinking of me. Yesterday was a long day. Mammo, ultrasound, and finally MRI guided biopsy. My doc said it is not a blood vessel, and it does not look like fibrous tissue from what she can see. As of now she is calling it unknown.
    She said it is possible that it could be a nodule-whatever that is, and if so, about 30% of those are malignant.

Due to the holiday, she won't have results till tuesday afternoon, and will call me at home at 5pm. So, I will have to wait a while longer. In the meanwhile, I am feeling more positive and for some reason feel in my heart that it is benign. I don't know why.....I am praying for all of my dear friends here that are also waiting for results this week.

Worth the wait
    So the waiting game goes on. My prayers are that the results you're going to receive will make it worth the wait!

Happy to see that this finds you a little more positive. I know that won't change the outcome, but we do know our own bodies and I think that gives you a clue.

As always, best wishes and God bless!

Marsha
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Eil4186 said:

Thank you for the update,
    Thank you for the update, Eil. I'm glad that you are feeling more positive--as you have every reason to be. Wishing you and your family a beautiful late summer weekend.
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Eil4186 said:

We're all thinking of you
    We're all thinking of you Eil, You are in my prayers. Waiting for results on Tues afternoon.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Eil4186 said:

Thinking of you and wishing
    Thinking of you and wishing you the best news on Tuesday. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    lynn1950 said:

Thinking of you and wishing
    Thinking of you and wishing you the best news on Tuesday. xoxoxoxo Lynn

I have been thinking of you
    I have been thinking of you too. glad you got throught the tests, although this is the hardest part. praying it is nothing which is very possible!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Eil4186 said:

Praying to hear good news
    Praying to hear good news about your tests Eileen!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Alexis F said:

Praying to hear good news
    Praying to hear good news about your tests Eileen!

Eileen
    hoping you get good news. The waiting is hard, though )-:
    Char
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    cahjah75 said:

Eileen
    hoping you get good news. The waiting is hard, though )-:
    Char

Praying all is good!
    Please keep us posted.

Sylvia