Sorry I've been gone

Lighthouse_7
Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Ladies just wanted to apologize for being away for a while. My daughter is moving her Performing Arts School to a bigger location and the whole family has been there every night trying to set everything up for the Sept. 13th opening. Some mornings I do check in but only for a minute to see if anyone needs anything. I feel bad when I'm not here and just thought I would let you all know.
I love ya all!
Wanda
Still decorating and putting things away so I might not be on as much for the next week or so.

Comments

• BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    It's good to be able to do
    It's good to be able to do some normal stuff. Post when you can.

Hugs

Donna
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Thanks for checking in.
    Congratulations to your daughter. I'm sure you are one proud mama!
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    It's good to be with family.
    Sounds like you guys are busy having family fun time. What a cool thing that she has that school!

Yes, post when you can.

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    sea60 said:

It's good to be with family.
    Sounds like you guys are busy having family fun time. What a cool thing that she has that school!

Yes, post when you can.

Hugs,

Sylvia

Congrats to your daughter!
    Congrats to your daughter! It does sound like fun helping her. Sounds like you have a great family!

Have fun!

Hugs, Megan
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Megan M said:

Congrats to your daughter!
    Congrats to your daughter! It does sound like fun helping her. Sounds like you have a great family!

Have fun!

Hugs, Megan

sounds like a fun project
    I love hearing about families helping each other.

Take care, post when you can:)

xo
    Victoria
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    ;-)
    Wanda it is good to hear from you but no apology is needed, it is good get out there and get involved with life. Yes, of course we miss you but it is nice to hear from you and know you are doing well and living life.

Hugs,

RE
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    It would be so nice to be
    It would be so nice to be able to help some one else for a changes. Congrats on your daughters performing arts school. She must be a very talented young lady. Good luck on the opening on the 13Th. And thanks for letting us know. Take care Kay
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

It would be so nice to be
    It would be so nice to be able to help some one else for a changes. Congrats on your daughters performing arts school. She must be a very talented young lady. Good luck on the opening on the 13Th. And thanks for letting us know. Take care Kay

Good to hear from you and
    Good to hear from you and happy that it is living life that is keeping you busy.
    Stef
  • Lighthouse_7
    fauxma said:

Good to hear from you and
    Good to hear from you and happy that it is living life that is keeping you busy.
    Stef

Thanks to you all
    It was so nice to hear from you all. Thanks for all the kind words! I am very proud of my daughter, she opened the school ( singing acting etc.) 15 years ago and now she's expanding so the business has done well.
    Bless you all!
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Thanks to you all
    It was so nice to hear from you all. Thanks for all the kind words! I am very proud of my daughter, she opened the school ( singing acting etc.) 15 years ago and now she's expanding so the business has done well.
    Bless you all!
    Hugs,
    Wanda

and then you will be busy
    and then you will be busy preparing for Earl or not! NE wather gotta love it!!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    carkris said:

and then you will be busy
    and then you will be busy preparing for Earl or not! NE wather gotta love it!!

Wanda and Smalldoggroomer -- Getting back to 'Normal'
    is what any of us Warriors - stride for -- the endless appointments, Oncology visits for Rad's and/or Chemo, Plastic Surgeon appointments (should you choose that route), and watching our our WBC - which for many 'Warriors' determine if we leave the house or not during our treatments -

Wanda .. enjoy the fresh air, heavy lifting and endless aches and pains from helping your daughter and her new adventure.

Smalldoggroomer -- house bound for months due to WBC counts -- Go to the store early early am before the crowds - I considered that 'Normal'. Walking upstairs more than twice a day - I also considered 'Normal' -, now that I have graduated from chemo - I am pushing myself - walking, shopping (oh, what a burden - hahaha), and enjoying driving around locally all by myself - go figure .. things that I have not done for 13 months~

Strength and Courage:

Vicki Sam
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Isn't it great
    Isn't it great to be able to do "normal" things again. There is life after cancer and better still after cancer treatment.

Wishing your daughter the best of luck.
    marge
  • Lighthouse_7

Isn't it great
    Isn't it great to be able to do "normal" things again. There is life after cancer and better still after cancer treatment.

Wishing your daughter the best of luck.
    marge

I can't believe that I
    I can't believe that I forgot to mention this! I really think the only reason I have any energy for all this is because I have been off Arimidex for a few weeks now. I don't want to discourage anyone, but for ME this respit has been amazing. I barely ache anymore and have almost my old energy back, I did say ALMOST. September 8th I will get the call from my onc. and he will be putting me on another pill, but for now I am enjoying life!
    Thanks again ladies and carkris, I hope Earl misses us!
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

I can't believe that I
    I can't believe that I forgot to mention this! I really think the only reason I have any energy for all this is because I have been off Arimidex for a few weeks now. I don't want to discourage anyone, but for ME this respit has been amazing. I barely ache anymore and have almost my old energy back, I did say ALMOST. September 8th I will get the call from my onc. and he will be putting me on another pill, but for now I am enjoying life!
    Thanks again ladies and carkris, I hope Earl misses us!
    Hugs,
    Wanda

yep we missed Earl!!! enjoy
    yep we missed Earl!!! enjoy your AI vacation.