For Hubby!!!

new2me
new2me Member Posts: 177 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I think it's great that you come to this site to vent, get support and gather information for your wife. Most husband wouldn't bother. I know I have been blessed with a husband that has been there for me every step of the way. I just wanted to share with you and others what my husband does to relieve some stress that cancer can bring to the family. My husband has been going to the gym sometimes twice a day. He has lost 40 lbs and his blood pressure is now back to normal. My husband wasn't really super over weight but he did need to lose about 25 lbs. But more importantly, I believe him going to the gym has taken away pressures, stress and anxiety that he may have felt regarding my situation. He tells me how great he feels when he goes and I am so happy that he has the gym to go to to let off steam. My husband has been my rock and I love him so much for taking such wonderful care of me. I see my husand in a totally different light and I feel this new found LOVE for him that is hard to find the right words for. I say this for all the husbands out there. We do appreciate all you are doing for us. We know it's not easy. We LOVE You !!! Thank you.
This is all I can say right now as I am very emotional and cry at the drop of a hat. :)

Kelly

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    I tell my husband about the
    I tell my husband about the people on this site and their stories. he has been my rock as well. Hubby, it was awesome how you found a way to reach LOLAD, especially in the midst of your own crisis, you belong with Aortus and all the wonderful men that make this journey so much easier. God Bless!
  • Hubby
    Hubby Member Posts: 325
    Thanks
    Thanks for the compliments; it's good to get some ego boosting once in a while. I do need to start exercising again, and it is a good form of stress release, but the problem is time. I'm out of time. Maybe October when chemo is over.

Bob