M-star? How are you?

DebbyM
DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I haven't seen her post in quite awhile and I thought she was done with her fills for her expansion. Anyone know anything?

Hugs, Debby

Comments

• Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    I saw a recent post on
    I saw a recent post on breastcancer.org. She said that she had been busy b/c it was holiday for the kids. She's doing fine. I think she's done with the fills but doesn't have the final exchange surgery scheduled ... she's thinking sometime in October.

Here's the link to her recent post on breastcancer.org
    http://community.breastcancer.org/forum/44/topic/728266?page=559

We miss you, m-star! :)
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

I saw a recent post on
    I saw a recent post on breastcancer.org. She said that she had been busy b/c it was holiday for the kids. She's doing fine. I think she's done with the fills but doesn't have the final exchange surgery scheduled ... she's thinking sometime in October.

Here's the link to her recent post on breastcancer.org
    http://community.breastcancer.org/forum/44/topic/728266?page=559

We miss you, m-star! :)

Thanks Dawne! I just read
    Thanks Dawne! I just read her post on breast cancer.org. She sounds good, just busy. I miss her on here too.

I remember her saying that she really liked that site. It seems like a good site!

Thanks again!
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    DebbyM said:

Thanks Dawne! I just read
    Thanks Dawne! I just read her post on breast cancer.org. She sounds good, just busy. I miss her on here too.

I remember her saying that she really liked that site. It seems like a good site!

Thanks again!

you're welcome
    It is a good site as is this one. Between this site and the breastcancer.org site, I have no leisure time anymore; I spend it all on these sites! LOL!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

you're welcome
    It is a good site as is this one. Between this site and the breastcancer.org site, I have no leisure time anymore; I spend it all on these sites! LOL!

We wonder about other
    We wonder about other sisters when we don't see them post for awhile. I bet she will be back on here when she isn't so busy. Hurry back m-star!
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    I was thinking the same thing....
    so glad she's doing great!

Ayse
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    aysemari said:

I was thinking the same thing....
    so glad she's doing great!

Ayse

Hi M-star wherever you are!