SoCal ladies: Is it Saturday yet?!?

TraciInLA
TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I'm seriously like a kid waiting for Christmas, I'm so excited for our (Re)Union on Saturday. How can I make Saturday get here faster?

:-) Traci

Comments

• MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    HI TRACI!
    So glad to see you posting...have been thinking of you.....looks like you're feeling great! So glad........have fun at the "RE UNION"........If I weren't on the opposite coast, I'd join you! HAVE A BLAST!

Nancy
  • Snowkitty
    Snowkitty Member Posts: 295
    You guys gotta quit
    You guys gotta quit gloating. Naw, seriously, I am so jealous of your get-together. Need pictures & lots of 'em

Have tons of fun.

Cindy
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    I am getting excited too,
    I am getting excited too, Traci! This is a very special event.
    BL
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

I am getting excited too,
    I am getting excited too, Traci! This is a very special event.
    BL

I need to go out and buy batteries for my camera ...
    I am sooooo excited! ... that is all that I think about. I am willing to travel .. to LAS VEGAS and meet other gals, or back EAST ... SERIOUSLY!!!

Vicki Sam .. I am GAME ... oh what fun!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    VickiSam said:

I need to go out and buy batteries for my camera ...
    I am sooooo excited! ... that is all that I think about. I am willing to travel .. to LAS VEGAS and meet other gals, or back EAST ... SERIOUSLY!!!

Vicki Sam .. I am GAME ... oh what fun!

Gals,
    We will all be there.

Gals,
    We will all be there. Just some of us will be there in spirit only. So although the room will be crowded and the bill will be upexpectedly high (we will be eating), it will also be filled with love and laughter beyond anyone's imagination. Have fun and know that I will be raising my invisible glass to all in a toast to our friendship, our love and our support for each other. Enjoy a wonderful day and the chance to meet each other. Oh, and order the prime rib for me. LOL
    Stef
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    I wish I could be there,
    I wish I could be there, too!!! But, I'm still on the mend myself. The good news news is that we will have several wonderful story teller's present (Chen, Traci and VickiSam come immediately to mind). So, you better take good notes and plenty of pictures for those of us just as excited but in a different way. Love you all. Can't wait!!!!
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Me too!!!
    I'm having a hard time concentrating on work this week!!!

Can't wait to see those that can make it, and yes the room is definitely big enough to hold all of the rest of you that I know will be there in spirit.

I'll send out another message in a day or so with our final count and any last minute information (although I think we're pretty well set).

See you soon!!!
  • 2Floridiansisters
    2Floridiansisters Member Posts: 384 Member

Me too!!!
    I'm having a hard time concentrating on work this week!!!

Can't wait to see those that can make it, and yes the room is definitely big enough to hold all of the rest of you that I know will be there in spirit.

I'll send out another message in a day or so with our final count and any last minute information (although I think we're pretty well set).

See you soon!!!

Is Pensacola too far to drive from?
    Maybe if I left today, gosh this sounds like so much fun!!!!!! I wish I could be there with all of you ladies, CHEERS and have a blast!!!
  • Is Pensacola too far to drive from?
    Maybe if I left today, gosh this sounds like so much fun!!!!!! I wish I could be there with all of you ladies, CHEERS and have a blast!!!

Can't do a thing with my hair...
    enough said?
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Can'tcha hear the Beach Boys singing?
    Wish we all could be California Girls!!! Have fun, take pictures. And, everyone post your a story.

Sue
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    sbmly53 said:

Can'tcha hear the Beach Boys singing?
    Wish we all could be California Girls!!! Have fun, take pictures. And, everyone post your a story.

Sue

Wish I was in CA
    for this reunion..... I'm jealous )-: I seriously wish all of you have a fantastic time!
    Char
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    LOL
    I have been thinking about it all day! We are leaving Friday night so I cannot wait for Friday to get here! It will be quite the drive but oh so worth it. Now I need to figure out what to wear, I do not have a tiara so I'll just have to put a name tag on so you all know who I am!

Oh do we have a final count yet, I'm just curious.

*´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ RE
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Traci,
    Ya'll take us with you...in spirit that is!

Have one heck of a time ladies!

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    RE said:

LOL
    I have been thinking about it all day! We are leaving Friday night so I cannot wait for Friday to get here! It will be quite the drive but oh so worth it. Now I need to figure out what to wear, I do not have a tiara so I'll just have to put a name tag on so you all know who I am!

Oh do we have a final count yet, I'm just curious.

*´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ RE

No nametag necessary
    We'd know that beautiful smile anywhere!

We currently have 13 attendees for our soiree, plus the countless more that will be with us in spirit!!
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    sea60 said:

Traci,
    Ya'll take us with you...in spirit that is!

Have one heck of a time ladies!

Hugs,

Sylvia

One day down, five to go.......
    This is so EXCITING. It makes we want to write in CAPITAL LETTERS.

I can really truly say SEE YOU SOON!!!!

xoxo,
    Victoria
  • sal314
    sal314 Member Posts: 599 Member
    Wishing I Could Be From Southern Cal!!
    Just saying I'm really jealous of you all! It would be so fun to meet people from this board face to face!! Maybe someday we can have an all locations get together! LOL. That would be CRAZY!

Have fun girls! Just don't do anything TOO crazy to embarrass the rest of us! LOL.

Sally
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    sal314 said:

Wishing I Could Be From Southern Cal!!
    Just saying I'm really jealous of you all! It would be so fun to meet people from this board face to face!! Maybe someday we can have an all locations get together! LOL. That would be CRAZY!

Have fun girls! Just don't do anything TOO crazy to embarrass the rest of us! LOL.

Sally

cruise
    Sally perhaps someday, there was once talk of organizing a cruise who knows it could happen.
    It is Tuesday now and just 4 days away (I refuse to count today), see you California girls soon!

Hugs,

RE