something that may help you

carkris
carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
It has been mentioned on here a book called "After Breast Cancer" by Hester Hill Schnipper an oncology social worker and two time breast cancer survivor. this is her daily blog, thought you might find it helpful.

http://bidmc.org/YourHealth/BIDMCInteractive/Blogs/LivingwithBreastCancer.aspx

Comments

• Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Thanks carkris I will read
    Thanks carkris I will read it.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    I ordered the book today.
    I ordered the book today. Cant wait to get it. thanks for sharing this info.
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Thank you for this!
    I had no idea she had a blog! And it's part of the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center site, so I think it's very trustworthy information. This is a great resource -- thank you so much for posting it!

Traci
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    Thank you!
    I just took a peak ... it looks wonderful. Thank you!
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Thank you!
    I haven't read the book yet, but I will get that as well. I took a quick look
    at this website, and there is some really great information there. I've already got it bookmarked.

So glad you shared this!

Cindy
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Thank you!
    I haven't read the book yet, but I will get that as well. I took a quick look
    at this website, and there is some really great information there. I've already got it bookmarked.

So glad you shared this!

Cindy

Thank you so very much .. I am sitting here trying to
    figure out what to do next .. I am sure there valuable information in there that will help me thru my new journey of living life as a breast cancer survivor.

Thank you again.

Vicki Sam
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Thanks for sharing....
    I will order from Amazon. I also bought Dr. Susan Love's "Breast Book". I'm an avid reader and I like to be informed. I'm sure both books will have much useful info. Thanks again!
    Char
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    cahjah75 said:

Thanks for sharing....
    I will order from Amazon. I also bought Dr. Susan Love's "Breast Book". I'm an avid reader and I like to be informed. I'm sure both books will have much useful info. Thanks again!
    Char

THANKS for the suggestions!
    We need to keep "abreast" of the latest news on cancer.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Mama G said:

THANKS for the suggestions!
    We need to keep "abreast" of the latest news on cancer.

I went to the neurologist
    I went to the neurologist today, she suggested a website, Body Alive, Body Aware. said she heard this woman speak and she was so inspiring it brought tears to her eyes. she googled it.