pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
For the weekend!
Have fun!

Comments

• daydreamer110761
    daydreamer110761 Member Posts: 487 Member
    not this weekend, but...
    i am spending the weekend cleaning, however, also starting to pack. leaving thursday for a road trip from here (MN) to California! Nick is driving me up through Montana, down through the Grand Titons and yellowstone. we are going to Reno NV, then over to Cali to meet his parents (even tho I am almost 50, still nervous to meet mom!). going to try to take a trip to San Fransico, then over to Fallon NV to help his son move to Lemore, CA. then home through Las Vegas, and going to stop at Mt. Rushmore. think i will need a vacation after that....
  • ktlcs
    ktlcs Member Posts: 358

not this weekend, but...
    i am spending the weekend cleaning, however, also starting to pack. leaving thursday for a road trip from here (MN) to California! Nick is driving me up through Montana, down through the Grand Titons and yellowstone. we are going to Reno NV, then over to Cali to meet his parents (even tho I am almost 50, still nervous to meet mom!). going to try to take a trip to San Fransico, then over to Fallon NV to help his son move to Lemore, CA. then home through Las Vegas, and going to stop at Mt. Rushmore. think i will need a vacation after that....

Movies tonight with a girlfriend and will spend tomorow with my best friend of 35 years, maybe at the beah. My friends have been wonderful since I lost Hank, always making sure I have something to do (if I want to) and generally just being there for me.

Kathy
  • khl8
    khl8 Member Posts: 807
    ktlcs said:

Movies tonight with a girlfriend and will spend tomorow with my best friend of 35 years, maybe at the beah. My friends have been wonderful since I lost Hank, always making sure I have something to do (if I want to) and generally just being there for me.

Kathy

Have a wedding reception
    Have a wedding reception here in Ohio for my son and daughter in law who got married in Jamaica a fews ago, then if the weather cooperate, I want to hop on the Harley with the hubby and go for a ride!!!
    Kathy
  • pepebcn
    khl8 said:

Have a wedding reception
    Have a wedding reception here in Ohio for my son and daughter in law who got married in Jamaica a fews ago, then if the weather cooperate, I want to hop on the Harley with the hubby and go for a ride!!!
    Kathy

l go back to the beach until Monday
    not as exciting plan as yours Mates!
    Have fun!
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Daughter
    My daughter is coming home from the Army tonight. She has served her time and now coming home until her husband gets home from Afghanistan next year. Have only seen her twice in the last three years. I'm also going to see my granddaughter for the first time too. This is going to be a Blessed day.

I'm so excited.

Kim
  • pepebcn

Daughter
    My daughter is coming home from the Army tonight. She has served her time and now coming home until her husband gets home from Afghanistan next year. Have only seen her twice in the last three years. I'm also going to see my granddaughter for the first time too. This is going to be a Blessed day.

I'm so excited.

Kim

Where was she serving?
    Enjoy the moment!
  • khl8

Daughter

I'm so excited.

Kim

Kim,
    So happy for you!!!!!

Kim,
    So happy for you!!!!! My neighbors grandson just came home for a 2 week leave from Afganistan yesterday! The smiles and tears were awesome to see!
    Kathy
  • khl8

Daughter

I'm so excited.

Kim

Kim,
    So happy for you!!!!!

Kim,
    So happy for you!!!!! My neighbors grandson just came home for a 2 week leave from Afganistan yesterday! The smiles and tears were awesome to see!
    Kathy
  • Annabelle41415
    pepebcn said:

Where was she serving?
    Enjoy the moment!

Army
    She served overseas (in Hawaii) LOL in a non deployable unit which I thank God for. Her husband is in Afghanistan now though. She is staying with us until she can find an apartment. Can't wait to kiss my two babies tonight :)

Thanks! Kim
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    This weekend
    We are having 2 plays performed in our backyard (weather permitting) with a light dinner served in between the plays. My oldest daughter studied acting at a Perfoming Arts High School, has graduated from university + is studying theatre for her masters degree starting in Sept. She + her friend have a production company. My daughter is starring in one play + directing the other. It should be fun. Sunday maybe we will go sailing (energy + weather permitting).
  • AnneCan
    This weekend
    delete -sorry!
  • AnneCan

Daughter

I'm so excited.

Kim

Kim
    This is unbelievable; I hope you have a fantastic time with the 2 young ladies.
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Already spilled the beans on my plans...
    Saturday is Sail Amsterdam, in by train after biking to the station (at 7am!!!!!). I have already warned my beau that I WILL be 'playing tourist'...and buying all sorts of junk to remember the occasion!!!!!!

Sunday is a 'snufflemart' (read swap meet) in Apeldoorn. It should be great, if we are not too tired!

Hugs to all!
    Kathi
  • pepebcn
    khl8 said:

Kim,
    So happy for you!!!!!

Kim,
    Kathy

l got a nephew in Afganistan with the
    Spanish troops , they are mainly based in Herat area good luck to all of them!
  • pepebcn
    KathiM said:

Already spilled the beans on my plans...
    Saturday is Sail Amsterdam, in by train after biking to the station (at 7am!!!!!). I have already warned my beau that I WILL be 'playing tourist'...and buying all sorts of junk to remember the occasion!!!!!!

Sunday is a 'snufflemart' (read swap meet) in Apeldoorn. It should be great, if we are not too tired!

Hugs to all!
    Kathi

l m jelous!
    Kathi!!
  • Annabelle41415
    AnneCan said:

This weekend
    We are having 2 plays performed in our backyard (weather permitting) with a light dinner served in between the plays. My oldest daughter studied acting at a Perfoming Arts High School, has graduated from university + is studying theatre for her masters degree starting in Sept. She + her friend have a production company. My daughter is starring in one play + directing the other. It should be fun. Sunday maybe we will go sailing (energy + weather permitting).

Awesome
    That sounds like such a great time. Hope the weather cooperates with the performances.

Kim
  • nursesheri
    nursesheri Member Posts: 50
    pepebcn said:

l m jelous!
    Kathi!!

Going to Busch Gardens,
    Going to Busch Gardens, Williamsburg with the kids. Gonna be a hot one. Hope my princess of a daughter doesn't melt.
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145

Going to Busch Gardens,
    Going to Busch Gardens, Williamsburg with the kids. Gonna be a hot one. Hope my princess of a daughter doesn't melt.

Oh that is where I am from
    Oh that is where I am from pm me if you need any advice. Take it easy it is hilly in the park.
  • breezie
    breezie Member Posts: 22
    another not the weekend but
    Just cleaning and yard work plus a graduation party for my niece this weekend but next Thursday a couple of high school friends are flying in (Wisc to Upstate NY) and we'll be driving to Quebec City for a few days. Haven't seen them for a couple of years....can't wait and I'm sure we'll have a great time.
  • AnneCan
    breezie said:

another not the weekend but
    Just cleaning and yard work plus a graduation party for my niece this weekend but next Thursday a couple of high school friends are flying in (Wisc to Upstate NY) and we'll be driving to Quebec City for a few days. Haven't seen them for a couple of years....can't wait and I'm sure we'll have a great time.

I love Quebec City!
    Quebec City is a favourite city of mine; I absolutely love it there. When I have been there, I feel like I am in Europe, without the expensive airfare. I hope you enjoy it!