Best Bumper Sticker

creampuff91344
creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Saw this yesterday on a pickup truck rear window. It was in pink, with the pink breast cancer symbol, and said "Save Boobies". Cute. Judy

Comments

• QuiltingMama123
    QuiltingMama123 Member Posts: 124
    Very cute. My favorite is
    Very cute. My favorite is on my onc. bulletin board: "I'm too sexy for my hair - that's why it isn't there" - also with the pink ribbon!
  • sal314
    sal314 Member Posts: 599 Member
    LOL.
    There is a website called "Save the Ta-Ta's"! They have everything you could ever want in BC gear! LOL. Why couldn't I have thought of that?? Could be a bizillionaire! :)

Sally
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    It is not a bumper sticker
    It is not a bumper sticker but think it could be appropriate for us after chemo. My friend at work gave me a little placard that says "Brain Loading" It has those little meter lines under the phrase.(IIIIIIII.......). I had it taped to the front of my desk and everybody understood.

Hugs

Donna
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hey Judy,
    That is cute! I haven't seen that one yet, but my friend has a car magnet with "Save the Ta-Tas".
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Hey Judy,
    That is cute! I haven't seen that one yet, but my friend has a car magnet with "Save the Ta-Tas".

Very cute .... I like it!
    Vicki Sam
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    VickiSam said:

Very cute .... I like it!
    Vicki Sam

Not a bumper sticker,
    but I have a t-shirt given to me by one of my chemo angels with a pin-up girl from the 50's, sitting in a big martini glass and it says, "Fighting Cancer And Still Fabulous" I like it!

Hugs, Renee
  • filimu
    filimu Member Posts: 74
    missrenee said:

Not a bumper sticker,
    but I have a t-shirt given to me by one of my chemo angels with a pin-up girl from the 50's, sitting in a big martini glass and it says, "Fighting Cancer And Still Fabulous" I like it!

Hugs, Renee

here's a good T-shirt
    the front says:
    Staring doesn't make the Cancer go away or the hair or boobs grow back...
    and the back says
    Beat Breast Cancer
    Donate to American Cancer Society
  • heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441
    t-shirt - not bumper sticker
    brown t-shirt with pink lettering - Fight like a Girl - has pink cancer ribbon on it.
  • cookie97
    cookie97 Member Posts: 200
    heidijez said:

t-shirt - not bumper sticker
    brown t-shirt with pink lettering - Fight like a Girl - has pink cancer ribbon on it.

Fight like a girl
    A friend just gave me a pin with pink boxing gloves and it says "I fight like a girl", very cute.
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    cookie97 said:

Fight like a girl
    A friend just gave me a pin with pink boxing gloves and it says "I fight like a girl", very cute.

Cute Bumper Stickers
    Thanks girls, for sharing your placques and t-shirts. The sticker I mentioned was on the back window of a pickup truck, which also had a rack rifle holder inside with two rifles clearly viewable from the outside. This morning when I went out for the paper, this "brute" of a guy came out of his condo and climbed into that pickup...I am so proud of him for bearing "arms" for himself and his significant other/wife. Just goes to show that many fight the beast, either for themselves or for the one they love. Hugs, Judy