Balentine - Lorrie, Do you ever come on anymore?

Angie2U
Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I don't know if some of you have noticed, but, Balentine hasn't been on in weeks.

I really miss your postings. Hoping you are ok.

Hugs, Angie

Comments

• jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    She was posting in the
    She was posting in the spituality and prayer board but i havent seen her in there lately either.
    Sure miss your posting Lorrie!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    jo jo said:

She was posting in the
    She was posting in the spituality and prayer board but i havent seen her in there lately either.
    Sure miss your posting Lorrie!

I think her posts got moved
    I think her posts got moved and she got upset. She said she wasnt coming back, but I had hoped she would reconsider.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    carkris said:

I think her posts got moved
    I think her posts got moved and she got upset. She said she wasnt coming back, but I had hoped she would reconsider.

I haven't seen her post
    I haven't seen her post since they made her move from the bc board. I hope she is doing well in her treatments.
  • pattimc
    pattimc Member Posts: 431
    DebbyM said:

I haven't seen her post
    I haven't seen her post since they made her move from the bc board. I hope she is doing well in her treatments.

Move
    What do you mean they made her move from the bc board? Must have happened when I was on vacation in July.

I, too, hope she is doing well!

Patti
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    pattimc said:

Move
    What do you mean they made her move from the bc board? Must have happened when I was on vacation in July.

I, too, hope she is doing well!

Patti

Praying you are doing well
    Praying you are doing well too Lorrie.

Hugs, Jan
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138

Praying you are doing well
    Praying you are doing well too Lorrie.

Hugs, Jan

I miss her too. We live
    I miss her too. We live about 45 min. to and hour from each other, had the same surgeon and trt. center. We had met one day for luch. I never got an address or phone # because we would private message on here. I have tried sending her a few but it says she is not accepting them. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice
  • Snowkitty
    Snowkitty Member Posts: 295
    It's like she disappeared.
    It's like she disappeared. I noticed that a while ago. You can't even pull up her profile anymore. Balentine, come on back.

Cindy
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Snowkitty said:

It's like she disappeared. I noticed that a while ago. You can't even pull up her profile anymore. Balentine, come on back.

Cindy

Angie ... Good catch ... I have seen Balentine
    postings on the Inspirational portion of our ACS boards ... Lorrie, no.

Vicki Sam
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Snowkitty said:

Cindy

So sad that she left. I
    So sad that she left. I liked her posts a lot too. If you can't pull her profile up, then I wonder if it got deleted. I hope she does come back.
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    Alexis F said:

So sad that she left. I
    So sad that she left. I liked her posts a lot too. If you can't pull her profile up, then I wonder if it got deleted. I hope she does come back.

I have been wondering how
    I have been wondering how she is doing.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

I have been wondering how
    I have been wondering how she is doing.

I have missed her too.
    I have missed her too. Praying she is well, and, hoping she will come back on to post to all of us as to how she is.

Sue :)
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

I miss her too. We live
    I miss her too. We live about 45 min. to and hour from each other, had the same surgeon and trt. center. We had met one day for luch. I never got an address or phone # because we would private message on here. I have tried sending her a few but it says she is not accepting them. God Bless
    (((Hugs))) Janice

I don't come here often,
    I don't come here often, but, I always got inspiration from your posts Lorrie.

I hope you decide to come back as we all miss you and I pray that you are doing good!

♥ Noel