laughter yoga

laurissa
laurissa Member Posts: 773
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
My local news talked about laughter yoga recently and it sure looks like fun. I just had to look it up on youtube. Its funny how watching people laugh will make you laugh. Its supposed to be helpful during and after cancer treatment. Has anyone else seen this?

Comments

• jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    I have not seen this...but
    I have not seen this...but it sounds kinda fun!
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    jo jo said:

I have not seen this...but
    I have not seen this...but it sounds kinda fun!

not me
    Haven't seen it, but I laugh at everything anyways.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

not me
    Haven't seen it, but I laugh at everything anyways.

Laughter and Comedy ...will bring a smile and even
    a laugh to you even during the darkest of times. I can't tell how many hours I've spent this past year watching old rerun's all DVR'd of 'Everybody Loves Ray' and Bernie Mac - simple funny life stories.

Marie is my mother-in-law, no doubt --, and Bernie's neice, Vanessa is just like my daughter! I can relate and laugh all at the same time - I just wish I didn't have to go out and buy the seasonal sets, cuz you tend to tire of the same repeat episodes ..

Vicki
  • jackiejhm
    jackiejhm Member Posts: 169
    VickiSam said:

Laughter and Comedy ...will bring a smile and even
    a laugh to you even during the darkest of times. I can't tell how many hours I've spent this past year watching old rerun's all DVR'd of 'Everybody Loves Ray' and Bernie Mac - simple funny life stories.

Marie is my mother-in-law, no doubt --, and Bernie's neice, Vanessa is just like my daughter! I can relate and laugh all at the same time - I just wish I didn't have to go out and buy the seasonal sets, cuz you tend to tire of the same repeat episodes ..

Vicki

Oh man Vicki,
    And here I thought Marie was MY Mother in law. Too funny. I am going straight to you tube to check this laugh yoga out-Thanks!xo, Jackie