bra no bra, had a trans flap mesh inside has loosed up and doctor says no surgery yet to fix it, but

chrisorpinel
chrisorpinel Member Posts: 8
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Okay. went to the plastic surgeon yesterday.. i had a double mastecomy with a trans flap. everything is good... however, i have an issue that is bothering me.... the mesh inside the trans flap has come a little loose on one side, so my tummy is not flat. its bulging a little but not enough to do a touch up. so surgeon told me to wear a girdle. so i did... well. i don't wear a bra any more cuz the bras irritate the muscle that feeds the breast tissue... so no bras... so im wearing the girdle and its a little uncomfortable. it hits somewhat on the muscle but then i don't want to wear the girdle with the underwear, cuz im 34 and thats not sexy... . any sugestions from any ladies out there?

Comments

• filimu
    filimu Member Posts: 74
    how about
    trying spanx? They are pretty firm, and nowhere near as restrictive as a girdle...that might be worth a shot.
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    try support panty like
    spanx and see if that offers enough support.:)
    K
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    I didnt have a trans
    I didnt have a trans flap...had gummie bear implants! Cant say that i know what your going thru but that sounds horrible...I just wanted to wish ya luck and hopefully what ever you do helps.