Anyone live near Philadelphia, Pa

sohardbnme
sohardbnme Member Posts: 129
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I am in Bucks County... Not far from Philly,anyone else?...

Comments

• m_azingrace
    m_azingrace Member Posts: 399
    Howdy!
    I used to live in Warminster, then Trevose, but that was a loooong time ago. We do still have friends and family in that area. We now live in New Mexico, 60 miles northwest of Albuquerque. Your area is so different...lush and green. It's high desert here.
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    PA
    I live in Lancaster County, PA.

Linda
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Left Delaware County in
    Left Delaware County in 1984. We lived in Brookhaven. I love that part of the country.Both of my sons were born at Riddle Hospital. You have ocean and mountains all within fairly close driving distance. I now live in Sunny Florida.
  • BunnyJane
    BunnyJane Member Posts: 213
    natly15 said:

Left Delaware County in
    Left Delaware County in 1984. We lived in Brookhaven. I love that part of the country.Both of my sons were born at Riddle Hospital. You have ocean and mountains all within fairly close driving distance. I now live in Sunny Florida.

also near Philly
    I live in Chester County- also near Philly. I left you a private message.
  • MomMichelle
    MomMichelle Member Posts: 93
    I live in Lebanon County. I
    I live in Lebanon County. I just found out today I start TCH on the 19th of August. I am scared to death. Would love to hear about your experiences.
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hey!
    I don't live in Pennsylvania. However, I live about an hour south of Philadelphia in Maryland. I'm also about an hour from Lancaster.
  • EdnaM
    EdnaM Member Posts: 30
    Chester Co.
    I live in Chester Co. (southern part)