Where is babebussie ?

bjmom1
bjmom1 Member Posts: 152
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I have not seen any post from babebussie in awhile. Have anyone heard from her? Did she go on the cruise and how is she doing?

Barb

Comments

• Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Babe?
    I am not on much, so, I didn't know she was going on a cruise. I hope she did! She was and has gone through so much that anything good that comes her way is well deserved!

♥ Kristin ♥
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Kristin N said:

Babe?
    I am not on much, so, I didn't know she was going on a cruise. I hope she did! She was and has gone through so much that anything good that comes her way is well deserved!

♥ Kristin ♥

I haven't seen her post for
    I haven't seen her post for quite awhile. Praying she is doing well.

How are you doing Barb with your recurrence?

Sue :)
  • bjmom1
    Ritzy said:

I haven't seen her post for
    I haven't seen her post for quite awhile. Praying she is doing well.

How are you doing Barb with your recurrence?

Update
    I am ok just got out of the hospital about a week ago. Having trouble keeping my balance and was dizzy for awhile doctor said it was cause by 3 disk in my neck that was pushing on a nerve. I also found out that my T6 disk has colapse and I will need to get that fix because it making my right leg weak and difficult for me to walk for a long period of time. But beside all of that I am doing ok. Thanks for asking Sue
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    bjmom1 said:

Update
    I am ok just got out of the hospital about a week ago. Having trouble keeping my balance and was dizzy for awhile doctor said it was cause by 3 disk in my neck that was pushing on a nerve. I also found out that my T6 disk has colapse and I will need to get that fix because it making my right leg weak and difficult for me to walk for a long period of time. But beside all of that I am doing ok. Thanks for asking Sue

Oh dear Sue..that sounds
    Oh dear Sue..that sounds awful. I am so sorry. Will you have to have surgery to correct it or can they do something less invasive?

Praying for you Sue! Keep us posted on how you are doing!

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Ritzy said:

Oh dear Sue..that sounds
    Oh dear Sue..that sounds awful. I am so sorry. Will you have to have surgery to correct it or can they do something less invasive?

I haven't seen Babe or
    I haven't seen Babe or shortscake for a long time. Hope everything is ok with both of them.
  • bjmom1
    Ritzy said:

Oh dear Sue..that sounds

update
    I will find out on Aug 9 what kind of surgery they want to do on my back. Also I forgot to put a period after Sue. lol My name is Barbara.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    bjmom1 said:

update
    I will find out on Aug 9 what kind of surgery they want to do on my back. Also I forgot to put a period after Sue. lol My name is Barbara.

Barbara .. best of luck regarding your
    back surgery .. Sounds like a new journey of doctors and appointments for me.

Strength and Courage

Vicki Sam
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    bjmom1 said:

update

Good luck with your surgery
    Good luck with your surgery Barbara!

♥ Noel
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    bjmom1 said:

Update

(((hugs)))) bjmom!
    Gosh, I am so sorry you are having disc problems! I also hope that it won't require surgery~ wouldn't it be wonderful if PT could take care of the pressure? I am especially glad that you are "doing ok" aside from that! I think of you so often, bjmom!

Chen♥