News from Shayenne's (Donna) 13 yo daughter

Comments

• angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member

Prayers
    Prayers for Donna and her family as they go thru this latest issue.

Thanks Brooks for letting us know.

Marie

Donna
    I hope you get well soon..

you are in my thoughts and prayers you have been so kind to me

michelle
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Get well soon
    Hi Donna: thinking and praying for you daily. Hope that your recovery is speedy and complete. Get better soon

Hugs! Kim
  • greybeard64
    greybeard64 Member Posts: 254
    good mojo!!
    Cheyenne, we are all sending good vibes to your mom, you, and your family. Many here thank the world of your mom and wish nothing but the best for her and her family.
    chris
  • LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Hi Donna, I'm sending
    Hi Donna, I'm sending prayers your way and hope to see you back on the board very soon. Take care, and best wishes always. - Cynthia
  • Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    So sorry to hear this. Good
    So sorry to hear this. Good news nothing in the brain!!! You have my prayers, Donna and are in my thoughts everyday.
    I hope you will recover soon and be back on the board. I wondered about why I haven't seen you on the board but to be honest I log on and just read few post. I have had to take a break for a while. Love to you and prayers. Paula
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    OMG,I was wondering why I
    OMG,I was wondering why I didn't see Donna's posts recently.Dear Donna,you are in my prayers as always.Get well soon.
  • Holdtight
    Holdtight Member Posts: 151
    HI!
    Donna,

You are such an inspiration to us all. We miss you very much. May the many blessings you've been given continue to radiate within you for the strength you need to come back to be with your family and friends. We love you! God Bless you and your family during this time. Hugs.
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Jaylo969 said:

Shayenne
    I'm speechless. Shayenne please get well. From the very beginning of my time on this forum I get a smile on my face whenever I see you post because I just LOVE your picture. I always thought "She looks like the life of the party".

I pray that you get well and come back to us soon.

-Pat

Thank you everyone that is
    Thank you everyone that is praying for my mom!
    ~Cheyenne
  • Nana2
    Nana2 Member Posts: 255
    Donna, you are such an
    Donna, you are such an encourager to all of us and so positive. I'm always happy to hear from you. Praying things improve quickly and that you feel the love and prayers from all of us here. God bless you sweetie. Thanks for posting Brooks.
    April
  • taipei
    taipei Member Posts: 33 Member
    thank's Brooks for posting
    I just said prayer for Donna, yes, she is a fine lady, may God be look after her and family.

Winnie
  • karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for letting us know,she has to get better.I'll be praying for her,and sending good vibes.
  • betina61
    betina61 Member Posts: 642 Member
    Donna
    You are going to be in my daily prayers,we need you back here on this board to see that beautiful smiling face giving words of encouragement to everyone here.
  • abmb
    abmb Member Posts: 311
    Prayers
    Please let her know she is in my thoughts & Prayers. Please keep us updated. God Bless. Margaret
  • damama24
    damama24 Member Posts: 174 Member
    abmb said:

Prayers
    Please let her know she is in my thoughts & Prayers. Please keep us updated. God Bless. Margaret

Donna
    Donna, I am sending you all the prayers and good vibes that my family and I can generate. You were one of the first to welcome me to theses boards last Nov. You gave me hope at a time I wanted to give up. Please get well and come back to the boards.I always looked for your posts as you are always so upbeat and positive. Blessings to you and your family.

Deb
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    damama24 said:

Donna
    Donna, I am sending you all the prayers and good vibes that my family and I can generate. You were one of the first to welcome me to theses boards last Nov. You gave me hope at a time I wanted to give up. Please get well and come back to the boards.I always looked for your posts as you are always so upbeat and positive. Blessings to you and your family.

Deb

Hang in there!
    Thinking of you Donna and praying for your speedy recovery!
  • SandyL
    SandyL Member Posts: 218
    Nana b said:

Hang in there!
    Thinking of you Donna and praying for your speedy recovery!

OH no!
    So sorry to hear about this. Please know that you are being prayed for by many folks, including myself. Thanks for letting us know, Brooks and please keep us informed. She will be fine, I just know it. Just a bump in the road.
    Sandy
  • coolvdub
    coolvdub Member Posts: 408 Member
    SandyL said:

OH no!
    So sorry to hear about this. Please know that you are being prayed for by many folks, including myself. Thanks for letting us know, Brooks and please keep us informed. She will be fine, I just know it. Just a bump in the road.
    Sandy

Get better Donna
    Brooks,

Thanks for the heads up on Donna.

Donna and family. So sorry you are having to go through this. You are a strong lady who will survive this. Get your rest and come back here when you can, because we all miss you. I'm sending prayers your way.

Don
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Thanks for the Update
    Sending best wishes for your recovery - hospital is a good place to get the care that you need right now. Wish I could talk to you, but recovering from surgery as well and saw this post.

Please get better, my Chicky:)

-Craig
  • christinecarl
    christinecarl Member Posts: 543 Member
    Shayenne said:

Thank you everyone that is
    Thank you everyone that is praying for my mom!
    ~Cheyenne

In my prayers
    Thank you for keeping us updated, she will continue to be in my prayers!

Much love and hope for all,

Chris
  • Brenda3.16
    Brenda3.16 Member Posts: 209
    Sundanceh said:

Thanks for the Update
    Sending best wishes for your recovery - hospital is a good place to get the care that you need right now. Wish I could talk to you, but recovering from surgery as well and saw this post.

Please get better, my Chicky:)

-Craig

Donna, I am praying for you
    Donna, I am praying for you and your family. Brenda