Just wanted to say hi everyone.

ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Just wanted to say hi and let you know I am doing ok.A few side effects from tomoxifin.I come on the boards still and like to try to help by answering some of the post.I Pray I can help others.These boards was such a God Send to me.I will never forget your kindness to me.God Bless you all.Love and Prayers. Pat.

Comments

• BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Pat, Great to hear from you
    Pat, Great to hear from you and glad you are doing okay.

Hugs

Donna
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    You offer so much!
    It is such a blessing that so many women are willing to share experiences and stories to help others.

It is a wonderful site.

Blessings,

Sylvia
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    sea60 said:

You offer so much!
    It is such a blessing that so many women are willing to share experiences and stories to help others.

It is a wonderful site.

Blessings,

Sylvia

Hello Pat
    Nice to hear from you. Yes everyone is kind, and helpful. God bless you too.
    Jennifer
  • lksdgrl101
    lksdgrl101 Member Posts: 12

Hello Pat
    Nice to hear from you. Yes everyone is kind, and helpful. God bless you too.
    Jennifer

love you all
    I have only been coming here a couple of months...what a Godsend...thank you all for coming back to share your stories, keep us updated and to give us newbies hope...God bless you all....
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

love you all
    I have only been coming here a couple of months...what a Godsend...thank you all for coming back to share your stories, keep us updated and to give us newbies hope...God bless you all....

Hello, Pat .. How are things going ?
    How's you daughter and her relationship with your X husband. Is he still fighting?

How are you doing - besides the side efforts? How long is your hair now ? Are you up and around more? Living life a little?

So many questions .. sorry

Vicki Sam
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hey Pat
    Thanks for the update. Yes, this board is great and I'm glad I found you and my other CSN sisters.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Hey Pat
    Thanks for the update. Yes, this board is great and I'm glad I found you and my other CSN sisters.

Hi Pat!
    Glad you checked in as we do worry about our sisters in pink when we don't hear from them. Although, when we don't, we just assume that they are out there enjoying their lives to the fullest and are just loving it!

Great to hear that you are doing well! Always good to read good news!

You continue to stay well and enjoy your life!

Sue :)
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Hi Pat,
    So good to hear from

Hi Pat,
    So good to hear from you. I missed seeing you on here and reading your posts.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Hi Pat. I just love it when
    Hi Pat. I just love it when all my sisters that I went through my treatments with are doing well. Hoping for continued excellent health for you!!!! Keep in touch.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Hi Pat,
    So good to hear from

Hi Pat,
    So good to hear from you. I missed seeing you on here and reading your posts.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Hi Pat! So good to see you
    Hi Pat! So good to see you posting!