Sports bra

Menda
Menda Member Posts: 128
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Had the toughest time getting a sports bra that ;

1) opens from the front
2) has max support
3) does not have an underwire.

Should not be that difficult. Well 7 stores later I found one at jc penny ( it was a med support going to use it to sleep in. I did find one that meet all of my PS requirements at ****'s and academy. It is called "under armour". It felt wonderful on. It was a little pricey. But to feel that good when I am still swollen, bruised, very very sore and covered in bacatracin. I didn't care. Just thought I would pass this along and hopefully save someone a really bad afternoon. Have a great weekend.

Comments

• bakerette
    bakerette Member Posts: 74
    just finding a front closure
    just finding a front closure sports bra is a feat in itself! So glad you found a really good one. Thanks for sharing the info.
  • bakerette said:

just finding a front closure
    just finding a front closure sports bra is a feat in itself! So glad you found a really good one. Thanks for sharing the info.

Thank you...
    I will be needing exactly your prerequisites when I return to work and am finishing my radiation. I truly appreciate your legwork on this!
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003

Thank you...
    I will be needing exactly your prerequisites when I return to work and am finishing my radiation. I truly appreciate your legwork on this!

I got a great one from
    I got a great one from Sears, I believe it was Hanes and they sell it on line so you can save a lot of foot work