Dawne.Hope Thoughts & Prayers Coming Your Way!

Jean 0609
Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
We will all be there with you tomorrow for your exchange. Hope all goes well. Post when you can. Hugs, Jean

Comments

• MNLynn
    MNLynn Member Posts: 224
    hoping all goes well
    sending thoughts & prayers your way, Dawne.Hope, that all goes well.

♥ Lynn ♥
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    MNLynn said:

hoping all goes well
    sending thoughts & prayers your way, Dawne.Hope, that all goes well.

♥ Lynn ♥

Sending prayer your way.

Sending prayer your way.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Kat11 said:

Sending prayer your way.

Sending prayer your way.

I am sending lots of prayers
    I am sending lots of prayers for you Dawne!

And, don't forget, if you hear the doctor's grumbling, it is just because all of us, your bc sisters in pink, are there in the room with you. I know it will be crowded, but, we have to be there with you, to support you and to hold your hand, if need be.

Post when you can!

Sue :)
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Dawne.hope Good luck
    Dawne.hope Good luck tomorrow. Cant wait to hear from ya once your able to!
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Dawne
    Good luck today and feel better soon.
  • m-star
    m-star Member Posts: 441
    laurissa said:

Dawne
    Good luck today and feel better soon.

Hope your exchange goes well
    Hope your exchange goes well Dawn! Thinking of ya!

Kay
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    I'm thinking about you,
    I'm thinking about you, too!! Let us know when you can how you are doing. Sending healing vibes your way!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    jo jo said:

Dawne.hope Good luck
    Dawne.hope Good luck tomorrow. Cant wait to hear from ya once your able to!

Good luck Dawne!
    Hugs, Diane

Good luck Dawne!

Hugs, Diane
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

I'm thinking about you,
    I'm thinking about you, too!! Let us know when you can how you are doing. Sending healing vibes your way!

Dawne .. Thinking about you and praying that
    everythng goes well. Strength and Courage :-)

Vicki Sam
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    MyTurnNow said:

I'm thinking about you,

Praying and thinking of you
    Praying and thinking of you Dawn!

Hugs, Megan
  • SamuraiMom
    SamuraiMom Member Posts: 295
    Hope for DawnHope
    I'll be thinking about you!!!!!!!!

Be well sweet friend.

xxoo,
    SamuraiMom
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823

Hope for DawnHope
    I'll be thinking about you!!!!!!!!

Be well sweet friend.

xxoo,
    SamuraiMom

THANK YOU!
    I'm finally home! Me and anesthesia do not work well together. But I didn't get as sick as the last time.

Thank you all for your well wishes! It was pretty crowded in pod#4.

I woke up in recoery with the familiar pain in my left side. Had a good cry about that .. I've had that pain since my surgery in February and the thought that it would never go away was exceedingly depressing.

But, I am better this morning. Pain is subsiding. I still haven't taken a look at the new girls, but they are soft to the touCh. No more rocks! No drains this time. And the nice little shelf on my chest isn't there anymore either! woo hooo!

My expanders were filled with 310ccs and I thought I would be lucky to get A 300cc implant. But when my PS got in there, the pocket was bigger than he anticipated. So I got 325cc implants. That was a surprise. I'm hope they're not too big, but it will take a few weeks to settle down and know where I'm out size wise.

You all are the best! :) Thanks again for all the well wishes! THE ROCKS ARE GONE!!!!!!!

Love you,
    dh
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Congrats on the rock
    Congrats on the rock removal!! It's such a relief to get those out, the implants are so much more realistic! Hang in there, let us know your results when you take a peak :)
    ~Kari
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

Congrats on the rock
    Congrats on the rock removal!! It's such a relief to get those out, the implants are so much more realistic! Hang in there, let us know your results when you take a peak :)
    ~Kari

Congrats Dawne! Glad you
    Congrats Dawne! Glad you are home now and that rocks are gone!

Hugs, Kylez
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    Kylez said:

Congrats Dawne! Glad you
    Congrats Dawne! Glad you are home now and that rocks are gone!

Hugs, Kylez

Day 2
    An update ... I didn't look at the new foobs until today. And I was pleasantly surprised. They look good! They're a little smaller than my natural breasts but I amazed at how good they look.

It's the strangest feeling to walk around and feel them jiggle. I'll say it again ... no more rocks - what a relief.

I'm still pretty sore, especially on the left side. Hopefully that will go away.

The new girls rock!

Thanks again for all your well wishes and prayers!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Day 2
    An update ... I didn't look at the new foobs until today. And I was pleasantly surprised. They look good! They're a little smaller than my natural breasts but I amazed at how good they look.

It's the strangest feeling to walk around and feel them jiggle. I'll say it again ... no more rocks - what a relief.

I'm still pretty sore, especially on the left side. Hopefully that will go away.

The new girls rock!

Thanks again for all your well wishes and prayers!

Dawne Hope . .I am so glad that I made my way on our
    site .. I am so happy that you are OKAY. Surprising enough, I thought my new Foobs were a little smaller than PS and I discussed, then I realized that with the swelling, and 1950's support bra from Hell - I can't really tell. I hand washed my bra from hell - after my shower last night - mistake - as my new girl flopped around -0- and I had to sit perfectly straight up in bed for 2 hours whiled it dryed. I thought about getting up and putting the bra from 1950's into my dryer, but I did not have the energy - and I knew that I forget about the bra - drying for hours.

No drains .... we ROCK! Took a shower, right away, right?? Loved washing my hair and having the warm soapy water run down my back.. Good times. I've been off of pain med's - only take 1/2 pill - of moderate strength pill killer several times a day since surgery - non today -- it's Sunday, right.(PS prescribed - 2 different pain killers for me .. moderate and severe). I am a little sore - hurts for me to type - I have a desk top computer, so I have to sit upright while typing.

Take care ... I am secretly saying .. depression go away, far .. far .. away.

Your Drain Free - Sister in California --

Vicki Sam