I met New Flower today!

2»

Comments

• elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Az sisters?
    I would love to meet anyone who lives in my area! I have met Maryann and I just love her. We haven't gotten together in a while but I hope we do soon!
    I also visit Southern California as often as I can, since that is where I am from and I have family there. I'd love to meet up with anyone out that way, too!
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    ooops double post
    sorry
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    elm3544 said:

ooops double post
    sorry

New Flower .. It's a date .. I am having my exchange
    surgery this morning at 7:30 a.m. -- oops I should be in the shower by now, oh well

Please get yourself settled and let's try and connect after my 3 week .. lock down phase .. just seems to be fate after every surgery.

I am so EXCITED!!!!

Vicki Sam
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    VickiSam said:

New Flower .. It's a date .. I am having my exchange
    surgery this morning at 7:30 a.m. -- oops I should be in the shower by now, oh well

Please get yourself settled and let's try and connect after my 3 week .. lock down phase .. just seems to be fate after every surgery.

I am so EXCITED!!!!

Vicki Sam

Awesome that you two got to
    Awesome that you two got to meet! I am so jealous. So happy for the both of you!

Hugs, Debby
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Very cool!
    Hey, I'm in So Cal too, and would love to meet any or all of you in person.

Maybe we could put together a quick CSN Family Picnic, or something by the beach - once VickiSam is all healed up of course!
  • Hope 2010
    Hope 2010 Member Posts: 62

Very cool!
    Hey, I'm in So Cal too, and would love to meet any or all of you in person.

Maybe we could put together a quick CSN Family Picnic, or something by the beach - once VickiSam is all healed up of course!

Me too, I'm in So Cal and
    Me too, I'm in So Cal and would like to meet everyone as well, if you don't mind. ;) A Family Picnic sounds great.

Hope all goes well with you VickiSam.

I'm still thinking but undecided about the Relay for Life in the Valley...I hope to see some CSN memebers there or maybe the one in Glendale (CA).
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Hope 2010 said:

Me too, I'm in So Cal and would like to meet everyone as well, if you don't mind. ;) A Family Picnic sounds great.

I'm still thinking but undecided about the Relay for Life in the Valley...I hope to see some CSN memebers there or maybe the one in Glendale (CA).

I can't bring the potato salad
    cause I have a longer drive than you guys. I'm in north county San Diego -- Encinitas. No problem driving up. I used to live in L.A. so I know, for instance Traci, exactly where West Hills Hospital is. In fact, my first breast biopsy was there, 20 years ago. My sons went to Chaminade. And VickSam, my brother lives in Yorba Linda. Next time I visit, let's get together.

I'd love to join the Family Picnic or Girls' Day or whatever we end up calling it. Let's do it!!!!

Victoria
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    elm3544 said:

Az sisters?
    I would love to meet anyone who lives in my area! I have met Maryann and I just love her. We haven't gotten together in a while but I hope we do soon!
    I also visit Southern California as often as I can, since that is where I am from and I have family there. I'd love to meet up with anyone out that way, too!

How funny elm3544
    Renee and I were talking about trying to meet up with you!!!

I am in Tempe. How fun, let's get together some time.

Ayse
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    elm3544 said:

Az sisters?

Hi Elm
    As you see from Ayse, we are both in AZ--I am in the Ahwatukee Foothills. Ayse and I have met and I just adore her. Perhaps we could meet up with you. I'd love to.

Renee
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Hope 2010 said:

San Fernando Valley Making Strides, anyone?
    I'm doing the Making Strides walk in Van Nuys on August 15th -- Hope 2010, have you thought about that one? Anyone interested in meeting me there?

Traci
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    TraciInLA said:

I'm doing the Making Strides walk in Van Nuys on August 15th -- Hope 2010, have you thought about that one? Anyone interested in meeting me there?

Traci

Traci
    While I probably will be not able to attend in-person my spirit will be with you in Woodley park.
    Hugs,
    New Flower
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Aortus said:

Молодцы!
    Вы говорили по-русский друг с другом?

Traci has perfect Russian
    У Траиси очень хорошее произношение. I have been impressed by Trac's Russian. She has perfect pronunciation that is very difficult to achieve and very good knowledge of modern history. I had a great time and we laughed.
  • cindycflynn
    TraciInLA said:

Traci

Bummer!
    I'd love to join you Traci, but I'm going to be flying back from Oregon that day!

Hopefully we can all meet up some other time. I'm waiting to hear from Vickisam first to see when she thinks she'll feel up to "coming out to play" with us.

Hope to see you soon!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    missrenee said:

I agree totally Ayse.
    I felt so good to be able to meet you in person. Finally, I felt like I was talking in person to someone who actually "got it!" I'm thinking about you today and hoping you're doing well--resting, watching some great movies. Can't wait to see you on Tuesday for your appointment.

Take good care.

Hugs, Renee

How great to meet someone
    How great to meet someone from here! Happy for you!

Leeza
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Bummer!
    I'd love to join you Traci, but I'm going to be flying back from Oregon that day!

Hopefully we can all meet up some other time. I'm waiting to hear from Vickisam first to see when she thinks she'll feel up to "coming out to play" with us.

Hope to see you soon!

Cindycflynn .. I am hoping I can come out and play -- very
    soon .. I see my surgeon next Thursday, 7/29 .. Chemo scheduled 8/4 or 8/7 ? still a little confused from surgery on Wednesday .. I am hoping later part of August ...
    How that sound ???

Southern Californian girls?
  • cindycflynn
    VickiSam said:

Cindycflynn .. I am hoping I can come out and play -- very
    soon .. I see my surgeon next Thursday, 7/29 .. Chemo scheduled 8/4 or 8/7 ? still a little confused from surgery on Wednesday .. I am hoping later part of August ...
    How that sound ???

Southern Californian girls?

Great!
    I started a new discussion in case anyone missed this.

Keep us posted on what your surgeon has to say, VickiSam - I'm so glad this last surgery has been going so well so far for you!

Take care,
    Cindy
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    sea60 said:

Icing on the cake!
    To meet one you've been chatting with for so long is like icing on the cake! It's like you've known her all along and finally meeting in person...awesome! Sounds like you had a wonderful visit.

Thanks for giving her a hug from us! You're so sweet.

Blessings,

Sylvia

To meet someone from here is
    To meet someone from here is so great! I am happy for you two!

Hugs, Jan
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Today was my first day at my new job
    It went well, however I got lost and had to call my boss for directions. Really good start!!!
    I did o lot of HR and regulatory training, very boring. I came home little tired, went to pool and going to go go bed before 10.
    Thanks Traci for this wonderful thread !
    Hugs to everyone,
    New Flower

How great that 2 sisters
    How great that 2 sisters from here got to meet! Hoping we read more of that on here.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    VickiSam said:

OH ... I am so jealous ... but extremely happy that the
    two of you met, shared and enjoyed each other. What a inspirating story!

I live in Southern California .. Anaheim Hills, Yorba Linda Area .. Any other sister out there in my neck of the woods. I would also like to say that I would travel to meet. I think KathiM is out in my area .. but right now she is in Europe, living LA VIVA LOCA.

Vicki Sam

This is so great! And, I
    This is so great! And, I love your new picture Traci!