Funny shirt

alexlib_mom
alexlib_mom Member Posts: 46
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
My sister sent me a funny shirt and I thought I would share it with you gals. It says "Yes, they're fake. My real ones tried to kill me." I laughed and laughed when I opened it. I don't know where I'll wear it. Not to work, but maybe to the 3 day walk when I do it!

Comments

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Love it!
    Do you know where your sister found this shirt?
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    That is so funny...i want
    That is so funny...i want one of those. Did she make it or buy it somewhere?
  • Heatherbelle
    Heatherbelle Member Posts: 1,226 Member
    AWESOME!! I want one when I
    AWESOME!! I want one when I get my fakies put in!!
  • alexlib_mom
    alexlib_mom Member Posts: 46
    jo jo said:

That is so funny...i want
    That is so funny...i want one of those. Did she make it or buy it somewhere?

After I got it I looked online and there are places you can buy things like it. One I found is called Cafe Press (or something like that). There may be others as well.

Glad I could bring a little smile to you guys!

Stephanie
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Cafe Press
    Has tons of great T-shirts, and not just for BC. I bought one from them (and a matching one for a friend who was diagnosed a month after I was) that said "Cute Bald Chick Kickin' Cancer's Butt". You can see a pic of it on my Expressions page.

I also saw the one you're talking about and thought it was really cute, but since I had a lumpectomy it didn't "fit" me.

It's always good to laugh!
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I LOVE it!!!!
    I, too, only had a lumpectomy...but what a GREAT shirt!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Hugs, Kathi
  • bakerette
    bakerette Member Posts: 74
    OMG! I love it!! I want one
    OMG! I love it!! I want one of those shirts too. Gotta keep the humor, that's for sure.
  • Menda
    Menda Member Posts: 128
    bakerette said:

OMG! I love it!! I want one
    OMG! I love it!! I want one of those shirts too. Gotta keep the humor, that's for sure.

Ohhhhh, you need to wear it
    Ohhhhh, you need to wear it anywhere and everywhere. I want one, when I can wear regular shirts.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Menda said:

Ohhhhh, you need to wear it
    Ohhhhh, you need to wear it anywhere and everywhere. I want one, when I can wear regular shirts.

I have seen that and lots of
    I have seen that and lots of other great tshirts. Cafepress.com has a special selection just for breast cancer. You ought to check it out. I bought a couple from them and am very happy.

Hugs, Debby
  • Snowkitty
    Snowkitty Member Posts: 295
    DebbyM said:

I have seen that and lots of
    I have seen that and lots of other great tshirts. Cafepress.com has a special selection just for breast cancer. You ought to check it out. I bought a couple from them and am very happy.

Hugs, Debby

I got a couple from CafePress
    One has the BC ribbon on it and it says "I fight like a girl" The other, which makes me laugh is "Breast Cancer, you picked the wrong b---h."
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Snowkitty said:

I got a couple from CafePress
    One has the BC ribbon on it and it says "I fight like a girl" The other, which makes me laugh is "Breast Cancer, you picked the wrong b---h."

Love CafePress
    I also really, really wanted the "my breasts tried to kill me" one, but it didn't work for me, either. My girlfriend and I really like the phrase, however, and she uses it all the time -- she'll be talking about something in the past, for example, and say, "You know, before your breasts tried to kill you."

I have one of the "I fight like a girl" t-shirts from CafePress, and a "Here's to Survival -- 1 Year Cancer Free" one that I'm going to wear to Making Strides.

But the absolute best one I bought says, "I Pay My Oncologist Big Bucks for This Hairstyle." Once I lost my hair, I wore it all the time.

Traci
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    TraciInLA said:

Love CafePress
    I also really, really wanted the "my breasts tried to kill me" one, but it didn't work for me, either. My girlfriend and I really like the phrase, however, and she uses it all the time -- she'll be talking about something in the past, for example, and say, "You know, before your breasts tried to kill you."

I have one of the "I fight like a girl" t-shirts from CafePress, and a "Here's to Survival -- 1 Year Cancer Free" one that I'm going to wear to Making Strides.

But the absolute best one I bought says, "I Pay My Oncologist Big Bucks for This Hairstyle." Once I lost my hair, I wore it all the time.

Traci

Oh Traci--I love that
    I would love to get the "I Pay My oncologist big bucks for this hairstyle" t-shirt. Where did you get it? Right now I'm between bald and about 1/2". It would be perfect.

Thanks a bunch, love.

Renee
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    missrenee said:

Oh Traci--I love that
    I would love to get the "I Pay My oncologist big bucks for this hairstyle" t-shirt. Where did you get it? Right now I'm between bald and about 1/2". It would be perfect.

Thanks a bunch, love.

Renee

Traci .. I have the same Tee from Cafe press
    'I pay my oncologist big bucks for this hairstyle' LOL ...I recall months ago you posting about Cafe Press, and I went on line and purchased several Tee's.

How funny ... I just purchased an NCIS hat for my husband from same company.

Vicki Sam
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    VickiSam said:

Traci .. I have the same Tee from Cafe press
    'I pay my oncologist big bucks for this hairstyle' LOL ...I recall months ago you posting about Cafe Press, and I went on line and purchased several Tee's.

How funny ... I just purchased an NCIS hat for my husband from same company.

Vicki Sam

Dress like us, Renee!
    Yup, VickiSam and I both got ours from cafepress.com -- I can spend hours there browsing. The "Big Bucks for This Hairstyle" t-shirt is at http://www.cafepress.com/+oncologist_hair_style_womens_light_tshirt,169186994.

Have fun!

Traci