Pammy( AKA AKissforMe)... How R U Doing?

Bella Luna
Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Pammy it's been a while since you have posted. Let us know how you are doing when you have a chance. We are with you in spirit and thinking of you. Hugs and prayers going out to you.
BL

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Pammy posts on Facebook
    Pammy posts on Facebook regularly~ and tho she hasn't mentioned her health lately she did post happy news~ her husband found a puppy on the street and he brought it home! Pammy was SOOOO excited! She posted pix on FB,and I think she named the dog Charlie!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    I, too, have wondered
    I rarely go on facebook, just hangin' out here waiting for news. Happy to hear about 'Charlie'

Sue
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Chen, thank you for the
    Chen, thank you for the update on Pammy. I am happy to hear the puppy they found is bringing some joy to their lives. I have a facebook account, but hardly use it. I might, eventually, sign up with others. It's another great way to keep in touch with the Gals!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159

Chen, thank you for the
    Chen, thank you for the update on Pammy. I am happy to hear the puppy they found is bringing some joy to their lives. I have a facebook account, but hardly use it. I might, eventually, sign up with others. It's another great way to keep in touch with the Gals!

Yes, though I was reluctant
    Yes, though I was reluctant to join FB, I have found that many of the Warrior-Survivors go there and here! It is just a place other than a cancer site to connect with the ones they met here, and they play games, and of course, their family members and friends chime in as well. We keep up on the latest medical "stuff", as we do here, but it takes the edge off by being surrounded by other things as well!

Hugs,
    Chen