Sorry

Menda
Menda Member Posts: 128
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I want to apologize for my **tchy, gloom and doom bummer attitude. It has been one of those days. I hurt, feel sick from pain pills, bad news from doctor and insurance company, office keeps calling, daughter was laid off and 5 month old grandaugter is teething and I can't hold her!!!!!! I am going to bed and have a good cry with chocolate bar. It is how you end a pitty party for one. As scarlet says "tommorrow is another day". Forgive me.

Comments

• m_azingrace
    m_azingrace Member Posts: 399
    sorry too
    Oh, sweet sister. I wish I were there to help you feel better, or just hand you tissues while you cry & not say anything at all. Hugs and blessings. Gracie
  • heidijez
    heidijez Member Posts: 441
    nothing to forgive
    we all have days like that - if you can't vent here, then where can you? remember we are all here for you on good days and bad days and all those blah days in between. enjoy your chocolate bar, and tomorrow will be better (trust me, i am a big believer in the words of scarlet o'hara!)
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Long Live The Queen! Or not..... LOL
    No apologies needed....I have been Queen of the Pity Party more times than you can imagine! I am never quite sure who I am handing the tiara and diamond-encrusted scepter off to~ turns out it was you! When you are finished, close your eyes and pass it on to whoever is closest to you! We pass it around and around and around...wearing the tiara while eating chocolate is miraculous!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Menda
    Why are you even apologizing for your bummer attitude? Number one, we are here for each other and venting to us is part of belonging to this site! haha. Number two, with what you are going through girl, my gosh, of course you are going to have bad days and not feel good and do nothing but bit**!!! Be easier on yourself. You are at least dealing with your emotions by letting them out and not hiding them. You are such a strong person and you are a warrior and you are in a battle. It wouldnt be normal for you not to have bad days. Take care of yourself. Know your sisters are here.

Take care
    Laura
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    Chocolate and Scarlet
    No apologies needed on this board! I don't think there is much in life that a good dose of chocolate doesn't help and Scarlett O'Hara got it right...tomorrow is another day and it will be a better one!

Hang in there and hugs to you. Sally
  • seof
    seof Member Posts: 819 Member
    I think we are all entitled
    I think we are all entitled to such days. The tiara is a great idea, really. If we could just get those around us to recognize our royal status and pamper us till our reign as "pity party queen" is done....Alas, all royal pampering must be self-serve after all.

I hope you feel better. seof
  • QuiltingMama123
    QuiltingMama123 Member Posts: 124
    not to quote another movie, but..
    "Love means never having to say you're sorry." We all want to be there for you, so say what you need to say when you need to say it. Enjoy your chocolate and yor cry, sleep well, and have pleasant dreams. I hope you feel better soon!
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    I've had a few of those parties
    The bad thing is I'm the only one who shows up.

I pray you have a much better day tomorrow friend.

Blessings,

Sylvia
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    My kind of party!
    Chocolate you don't have to share, and tears to washit down with.

Did you know that tears are actually good for you? It's true - they help to flush toxins out of your system.

Enjoy your party, have chocolate-kissed sweet dreams and yes, tomorrow is another (glorious) day.

(((Hugs)))
    Cindy
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    **tchy, gloom and doom
    **tchy, gloom and doom attitude...boy does that sound familiar!
    Finish your tears and chocolate bar and everyting will look better in the mornin!
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Party of one,please.....
    I threw some of the BEST pity parties!!! And, because I knew me, I didn't have to do any 'keeping up appearances'!!!!!

Hey, can you share some chocolate????

BIG hugs your way....

Hugs, Kathi
  • Balentine
    Balentine Member Posts: 393
    KathiM said:

Party of one,please.....
    I threw some of the BEST pity parties!!! And, because I knew me, I didn't have to do any 'keeping up appearances'!!!!!

BIG hugs your way....

Hugs, Kathi

Sylvia love your response :0
    Isn't it the truth....when we throw a pity party, it seems like everyone else scurries away and we are left alone....except here Menna....you know we are always here for you because we know what you are feeling. When I get like that, I remember that....this too shall pass...then I spend the next few minutes praying and asking God to bring me out....and He always does! Be blessed.
    Lorrie
  • Balentine
    Balentine Member Posts: 393
    KathiM said:

Party of one,please.....

BIG hugs your way....

Hugs, Kathi

Isn't it the truth....when we throw a pity party, it seems like everyone else scurries away and we are left alone....except here Menna....you know we are always here for you because we know what you are feeling. When I get like that, I remember that....this too shall pass...then I spend the next few minutes praying and asking God to bring me out....and He always does! Be blessed.
    Lorrie
  • Menda
    Menda Member Posts: 128
    Balentine said:

Lorrie

Better
    Thanks. Reading your posts this am made me do a happy cry. I ate chocolate with coconut and almonds (don't remember the name of the candy bar). Actually I ate 2 super size packages. That was 8 Mini bars!!!!!!!! Well woke up this morning to no working ac. I almost lost it ,said a quick prayer. My husband called the ac man and spoke to his wife explaining the situtation (family business). Well he was here in 30 minutes and is fixing it now. Scarlott was right.
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hey Menda
    Hang in there girl! I think we all have those days. We are only human. Sending a big hug your way! Enjoy your chocolate!!!!! Hugs :>) Jean
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Sending you
    Sending you a cyber {{hug}} Menda. No apologies needed here. All of us understand:)
    Char