Sweat???

Punkindo
Punkindo Member Posts: 113
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I had a few lymph nodes taken out of my right side when I had my breast surgery. I still sweat, but on the right side, there is never any odor and on the left side it is typical. Is this normal???

Comments

• Pinkpower
    Pinkpower Member Posts: 437
    Yes! I also had a few lymph
    Yes! I also had a few lymph nodes removed and I noticed that too.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Yup, since my node removal
    Yup, since my node removal and radiation, I am sweeter than a rose! Well, a rose without any scent at all, but a rose nonetheless!

Hugs,
    chen♥
  • sohardbnme
    sohardbnme Member Posts: 129
    chenheart said:

Yup, since my node removal
    Yup, since my node removal and radiation, I am sweeter than a rose! Well, a rose without any scent at all, but a rose nonetheless!

Hugs,
    chen♥

I am going to monitor
    I had 13 removed on June 30th...I am going to monitor... I am going out tommorow in the heat wave, so that is a oppertune time to notice...
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159

I am going to monitor
    I had 13 removed on June 30th...I am going to monitor... I am going out tommorow in the heat wave, so that is a oppertune time to notice...

Wow~ scientific research~
    Wow~ scientific research~ maybe you can document it and it can be tax-deductable too! YAY

Hugs,
    Chen
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Hi Punkindo
    I had 23 nodes removed on the left in Dec. 09 and no smelly underarm on that side--even in our 110+ degree Arizona heat! Getting to save putting deodorant on that side--gotta take those little victories wherever you can! Oh--also, no hair growing to have to shave :)

Renee
  • Punkindo
    Punkindo Member Posts: 113
    Sweat
    Thanks everyone. I wasn't sure if I was weird or not. Well, I know I am weird, but you know what I mean.... :) I was afraid that it might mean something ominous and I forgot to ask my Dr about it at my last visit. I always get home and remember more things I forgot to ask. Sometimes I write notes to bring with me, but then forget to bring the notes. Got to love Chemo brain!!!