2»

Comments

• sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    m-star said:

LOL!!!!!!!
    Thankyou all

LOL!!!!!!!

Thankyou all SOOOOO much for your support!! It means more than you know!
    (Chenheart~i cant believe you flagged your own post one tome!!! ha ha ha!!!!!) classic!

Its so nice to hear i may have helped even just ONE lady with any of my posts/pics/videos! It has all been worth it then =)

I guess i too have lost all my inhibitions if you like. I don't bother who see's my naked torso anymore either Chen! No room for modesty any more,like you say!

But thank you all so much for replying to this thread It has helped ease my mind some. I just really didn't think it would cause offence to anyone. I have posted pics of my reonstruction right the way through from 4 days post-op to the present day on a private BC pic forum.

just you wait til i get my exchange surgery in a couple of months! ha ha

I understand about losing inhibitions
    If ya think about it, with all the poking, prodding, examining, undressing...it's no wonder one can enter this cancer thing prudish and come out ready to be a nudist!! LOL! I so likened it to feeling like a fillet fish, lying there, exposed.

Although, far from being a nudist, I will most definitely "flash" (in private) my girls (formally known as my lower abdomen) to anyone who so desires to see the outcome of a DIEP procedure.

I can remember the emotional state I was in, having made the decision for a bilateral and seeing the pictures of the aftermath of a mastectomy, I was frightend. It could have been ANY external part of my body and not necessarily because it was my breast. I think there is just a fear of having to deal with a radical change.

Anyway, a group of my friends got together and one of the girls had that procedure done had asked if I wanted to see. Of course, I said yes. I went home that night feeling SO much better and marveled at the God-given talent and wonderful work of physicians who dedicate much their time in perfecting these types of procedures that help women (not by their choice I'm sure). My team of doctors have an official "Flashers" list that they can call on to help others. I need to get on that list as I've already had the wonderful opportunity to flash a few sisters in pink I met while waiting for appointments.

So, until your NEXT pic...wishing you blessings!
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    VickiSam said:

Sylvia along with all other posting have said it
    Flagged by mistake .. Any women faced with undergoing a bi-lateral mastectomy .. needs hope and actual photo's to see that at the end of reconstructive surgery .. normalcy can be acheived ..

Not offensive -

Vicki Sam

Good!!
    Glad to hear that it was probably accidental!

Thanks for clearing that up for her :)
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077

Don't worry about it
    You're looking hot, sister! And yes, Pam Anderson, look out!

I wouldn't worry about being flagged b/c of what has already been said.

I know you were scared you couldn't get there, but you look great, M-star. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations! :))

I find it helpful and informative...
    ...not offensive in any way. I find it brave to post our pics of our progress. It is helpful to those about to undergo the procedure~it answers some of those questions we all tend to have.
    I believe you are going to love your outcome~Pamela should be jealous!
    M
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    I see nothing wrong with
    I see nothing wrong with that pic. You go girl!
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    chenheart said:

I have an idea~ maybe
    I have an idea~ maybe someone was offended that THEY don't have such awesome boobs (hey...now that I think of it, that describes ME!) or...they knew if they hit that button it would say "flagged"~ and they were really just trying to raise a Flag or a Banner in your honor!

That's my story and I'm sticking with it! LOL LOL LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Chen, dear heart...
    I'm laughing soooooo hard!!!!

Hugs, Kathi