EYE CANDY .. I will go out and pay money to watch a movie starring

13»

Comments

• Chickadee1955
    Chickadee1955 Member Posts: 356 Member

My go-to guys
    The dreaded double-click.

For those of you who haven't
    For those of you who haven't seen the first Sex and the City movie, please be warned that you will be seeing ALL of Gilles Marini. There is a nude shower scene that is extremely explicit. Some of you may find that offensive, so just wanted to issue a warning.

I'm ashamed to admit that I considered it absolutely breathtaking. And I always thought I was a stodgy old sort, but some things just can't be denied....................aaaahhhhhhh!
  • Chickadee1955
    Chickadee1955 Member Posts: 356 Member

For those of you who haven't
    For those of you who haven't seen the first Sex and the City movie, please be warned that you will be seeing ALL of Gilles Marini. There is a nude shower scene that is extremely explicit. Some of you may find that offensive, so just wanted to issue a warning.

I'm ashamed to admit that I considered it absolutely breathtaking. And I always thought I was a stodgy old sort, but some things just can't be denied....................aaaahhhhhhh!

Oh, and at the risk of
    Oh, and at the risk of drooling, you may want to Google his modeling shots.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Oh, and at the risk of
    Oh, and at the risk of drooling, you may want to Google his modeling shots.

Gilles is a HUNK ... Seen him as a semi regular this
    past season of Brothers and Sisters. I hear .. true story that he is truly a nice guy in real life, married to the same women for years - and they have 2 small children. While working on bit parts and Sex in the City series and movie .. he and his wife hiked thur Hollywood Hills .. always admiring 1 home in particular ... last year he purchased that much admired home for his wife .. True Story .. I don't make this stuff up ... saw it all on the view ..

Vicki Sam