Home from Biopsy

Mariannemm
Mariannemm Member Posts: 136
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I had to have biopsies done on my cervix and uterus today, due to an abnormal pap! The gyn didn't say anything other than there was scar tissue and a thickening of the linning. They took 4 biopsies of my cervix and 2 of my uterus. It is painful, still 4 hours later. Nothing I can't get through but it is not very comfortable to sit or stand. If it comes back as cancerous I am going to scream! The best part would be I get to have it all removed! Marianne

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Glad you are home Marianne.
    Glad you are home Marianne. Are you on tamoxifen? I know it can cause some problems.

Praying for clean biopsy's.

Hugs, Leeza
  • Mariannemm
    jnl said:

Glad you are home Marianne.
    Glad you are home Marianne. Are you on tamoxifen? I know it can cause some problems.

Praying for clean biopsy's.

Hugs, Leeza

Yes....
    I am on tamoxifen. I may be coming off of it. I am having so much pain in my hips, legs, and feet. I am also so weak! It is worse than taxol! I should know in a week what the results are. Marianne
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Yes....
    I am on tamoxifen. I may be coming off of it. I am having so much pain in my hips, legs, and feet. I am also so weak! It is worse than taxol! I should know in a week what the results are. Marianne

My sister had to have a
    My sister had to have a biopsy and it was ok. praying yours is too!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    carkris said:

My sister had to have a
    My sister had to have a biopsy and it was ok. praying yours is too!

good thoughts and prayers coming
    your way . Marianne ..

Vicki Sam
  • Mariannemm
    VickiSam said:

good thoughts and prayers coming
    your way . Marianne ..

Vicki Sam

I feel....
    so much better today. I cleaned house, washed clothes and made dinner! I am done for the day and relaxing with a glass of wine! Thank you for the prayers and good thoughts. I will let you all know what the results are when I get them! Marianne
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Not such a bad thing
    Due to my uterine lining thickening, possibly from Tamoxifen, I went ahead and had a total hysterectomy.

I had a Laser hysterectomy dubbed "Assisted Robotic surgery". My doctor kept referring to it until I finally had to tell him to stop because I kept getting this visual of me lying there and R2-D2 and C-3PO (robots from Star Wars) were performing the surgery.

I had 3 little 1 inch lines around my abdomen. Wow, the wonders of modern technology!

I pray all goes well with you,

Sylvia